“adventureous”

Jyoti Indian Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 183 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 October 2017

i had a great time here at jyotis. they had very good food, and the service was great to. they filled our rice and waters and sodas without us evern asking the. i had the garlic naan and that pairs great with the malai kofta. there was a huge party on the other side and they all looked so busy, but what surprised me was the service, the service was pretty fast. even though some waiters didnt speak english, the waiters and waitresses that did speak english were very helpful! i would recommend coming here.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

After my favorite go-to indian lunch buffet closed down this year I was on a mission to find a replacement. This was by far the worst one I had ever been to and I need to keep looking. Seats were dirty, plates were dirty, silverware was dirty, Buffet itself looked ill and employees kept rearranging food with BARE hands!!! Service was terrible and at the end of it all. 3 of us wanted to split our bills, and the manager could not understand the concept as if this was a new thing, ultimately we ended up having to put all charges on one card because manager didn't know how to appropriately handle! Never will return there again!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the take out from Jyoti ! All the dishes were on point and was very happy with their selection ! Price was high for the area which really shocked me but I will definitely be back again

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for he lunch buffet and it was fantastic. Some much food for a very reasonable price. Great taste as well. I will be coming back!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The service was very bad. The food was smelling. The didn't have basic ingredients like cauliflower and they just add any random vegetables and make. The manager was drunk and he didn't knew abt anything. The owner and higher authorities must note this.