“Fine Italian Dining” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aldo's Cucina
Ranked #15 of 154 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fine Italian Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

A little pricey, so we go for special occasions. I never had a meal there that I didn't enjoy. My family has been going to this restaurant for about twenty years.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Wayne, Nj
“We simply feel at home there.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been visiting this restaurant for 17 years. First being just two of us, then with a daughter, and later on with our younger son. Not to mention getting together with friends, let it be lunch, dinner or some special event. And it has always been a pleasure. A very nice atmosphere:sophisticated yet not imposing, good cuisine. By "good' I mean tasty, not heavy and versatile.Suitable to please different ages and tastes.Sincere "thanks" and gratitude from our family, and good luck for many years to come!

• Visited February 2014
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Aldo's is by far my most favorite restaurant in New Jersey. Everyone in my wife's family eats there and they are Italian. They won't eat red sauce anywhere but Aldo's. I eat there 25 times a year and have never had a meal that I didn't love!!

• Visited February 2014
“Best BYOB in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been going to Aldo since he first opened and sending people all the time. Food is great and we usually go for his specials. Sevice is on the money. I recomend reservations as they are usually busy. EZ parking and very pleasant dinning area. Howard M

• Visited December 2013
secaucus
“trip well worth the meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

to begin with, reservation was honored ,our waiter was well informed & pleasant. presenting the specials & my questions about the menu .entrees were delicious & served hot. a pleasure going to a restaurant where you don't have to your first born to pay your bill. also BYOB great

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Aldo's Cucina? Share your experiences!