“Very pleasant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Novellis Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 154 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ny,ny
“Very pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had Mother's Day dinner here. Food was very good. Service was very attentive and funny!!
Valet parking and easy to get to, right off 287.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank rwny

River Edge, New Jersey
“Consistently outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Whenever we go out to dinner with Mom (who lives nearby) this is always the choice. The food and service are consistently outstanding and the staff is very accommodating. One of my favorite places to eat in this area of North Jersey.

• Visited March 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I have been here 3 times now. It has always been very Good food and service every time. They also have Valet parking.

Visited December 2013
NJ
“Always good..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Been coming here for years.never a problem..the food is always very good!!! the service is very attentive as well. Its a great place that not that many people know about if they aren't from the area....highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013
pompton lakes
“A true pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I was here years ago wanted to give it a try since I heard there was a new owner. I'm sure glad I did! Decided to go to lunch there with my sister we were warmly welcomed by a well dressed gentleman(I think it was the owner) The restaurant is bright and cheery. We were comfortably seated at a corner table and quickly greeted by our waiter
He was attentive and informative, guiding us through the menu. I asked his recommendations which I normally don't do but he was spot on. I got the grief calamari delicious. My sister got the appetizer lasagna luscious. I ordered the pasta Bolognese, perfect. My sister got the pasta special with filet tips in a brown sauce, heavenly. We wrapped our leftovers in order to save room for desert. Glad we did, the carrot cake was one of the best we ever had. Moist cake and rich cream cheese frosting. A little pricey for lunch but well worth it! I can't wait to come back!!!

• Visited January 2014