“Always my go to place. Never a bad experience.”
Review of Double Ai

Double Ai
Ranked #40 of 159 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Wayne, New Jersey, United States
“Always my go to place. Never a bad experience.”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I've been going here for years and every time it is an excellent experience. From the friendly owner and staff to the delicious food and variety. Try the Szechuan water dumplings, they are incredible! I always order them every time I go. Excellent and fresh sushi and their regular dishes are also fantastic. I can't wait to head over again!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Alex C

“Worth the wait, sort of....”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

A recent visit was marred by slow service. Had to flag down waiter to get served -- clearly they weren't prep[[ared for the crown on a holiday weekend. Still, once served it was among the better asian cuisine i've had in northern new jersey. amble dish sizes, too. moo shoo pork was excellent and while wary of combo asian fare the sushi was excellent, too. we will be back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Martin S
“Serene setting...delicious food.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I were greeted by the friendly staff. We opted to sit inside overlooking the serene lake but outside dining is also available. She started with the wonton soup which was fresh. The dough was thin and fresh. She also enjoyed the coconut shrimp with as she had stated, "Finally! Real coconut-infused shrimp! The best!" I had the Coral Shrimp and wasn't disappointed either. We will return soon to try their sushi and tempura.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Fabkids
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Chinese, Japanese and Thai”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My Husband and I used to dine here when it was Look See and later Lake See. The food was always good.
Now as Double Ai, I think it has shown even more improvement.
Double AI is nicely decorated with an outside deck that faces the water.
The quick and courteous wait staff and the delicious food make this a restaurant worth checking out.
We were happy to see some old favorites on the menu but also many new entrees to try.
My favorite is the Crispy Hunan Chicken. My Husband tried a Chicken with a spicy pepper sauce. That was also very tasty.
This is a BYOB.
Also child friendly.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lkkalj
Wayne, New Jersey
“Great place with very good service.”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This is one of our "go to" places. Clean, comfortable, good food, good view, good service and good prices. What is not to like?

• Visited July 2013