“Rude rude rude”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #49 of 166 Restaurants in Wayne
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

On a cold day ordered soup and got Luke warm soup instead upon requesting they warm it up I was told that's how hot it gets from a manager- no customer service! Just rudeness!

Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

Went for breakfast for a couple egg sandwiches. As soon as we entered we looked at the menu to see what we wanted. The head cashier (it seemed she was the head at least) started yelling for us to move to the other cashier to order. We were still looking at the menu but he continued to rudely yell at us. What a nut! So we went to the other cashier and began ordering. I had my bonus card in my hand ready to give the cashier after ordering but she never asked for/ took the card. She immeiately took my boyfriend's money and the transaction was over. Using the card gives you bonus points for freebies, which expire, so I was a little annoyed. But whatever. We then had to wait about 15 minutes for 2 bagel sandwhiches (was not busy whatsoever, we were the only ones ordering). An employee asked if we were waiting for food and we said yes. He looked confused then took our copy of the receipt and had the crew start making it. We were the only ones in line waiting for food and no cooking was going on, which means our order never went through to inform the crew. So after 10 more minutes we got our food. The food was excellent, however, as Panera always is great. But the crap attitude this specific joint exhibits is enough for us to drive to a further Panera. I have worked in food service for the past 9 years and always treat customers with respect. I am a pleasant customer when I am on the other side of the counter because I am extremely familiar with rude customers. But if I am nice to you as a customer, I expect you to be nice to me as well. It really isn't difficult....

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Panera is a chain restaurant...but its good. They have lots of healthy options and are quick once you order. They have lunch specials and lots of seating

Reviewed 3 April 2012

We love Paneras soups and breads! Recently we have noticed the their sandwiches have really gone up in price, I don't think they are worth the money they are charging. However, their soups are really yummy and worth every penny! Their breads are aslo really good.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Nice sandwiches! Good soups! Wonderful desserts! Friendly.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!