“Great place to hang out and watch a fight or a game”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #104 of 155 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Great place to hang out and watch a fight or a game”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This Hooters is probably my favorite. My wife and I go to watch nearly every UFC pay-per-view here. The girls are always friendly, the food is good (for what it is...wings, burgers, etc), and the ambiance is extremely casual without seeming "dumpy".

• Visited July 2012

Wayne, New Jersey
“The boneless wings are great”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We just go there for trivia and the boneless wings on special. They are really good, but they nickel and dime you for every request you make like extra blue cheese sauce.....

Visited December 2011
Puznik11
“Breaking the Hooters stigma…”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Went this Saturday night to watch UFC fights. Four of us, for five hours. Beer was great, which was a pleasant surprise ("ShinerBock" or something like that); not just Bud & Coors. Service was friendly, and as for decor, well, this is certainly the cleanest Hooters I've ever stepped foot in. Easily two dozen (newer) flat screens all around. And oh yeah…the biggest surprise…the FOOD!
Yes, they actually serve food there too. And I am recommending you eat it too…this surprises me more than anyone, as I essentially abhore chains, esp. those with glorified fast food (i.e. Olive Garden, Bennigan's, TGI Fridays, etc.). BUT…yes, I revealed my trepidation about the food to the waitress and she told me that they order their own ingredients and food, so it's likely NOT GOING TO BE LIKE ANY OTHER HOOTERS. And she was certainly right on that account!
We ended up with two of the blackened mahi mahi tacos as a sampler…which I then promptly ordered a full serving of. Shocked by the crisp, fresh veggies, the well-proportioned serving size, the really good sauce, etc. On a scale of 1-10, if I ate these in a taste test, they would get a rating of at least an 8! Later on, I order a bleu cheeseburger. The thing arrives with real crumbled bleu cheese on it…no Seven Seas or Kraft bleu cheese from a bottle here. And the bread is a rustic roll, as this place gets their bread direct from a 10-star bakery nearby (will not reveal where they get it, but suffice it to say it's not the typical bun you would get at 99% of the other chain restaurants out there).
I actually am looking forward to going back. Never in a million years did I think I would be posting a review of Hooters, but well, I just did. I actually recommend it, and will be back soon!

• Visited June 2011