“Worst Resturant In years”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #88 of 174 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Started bad by sitting down with some friends and it took 25 minutes for the waitress, Olivia, to ask me what i wanted. Turned out my friends had ordered a pitcher of beer and a drink 45 minutes earlier and Olivia totally forgot about it. Then the snacks order, took 35 minutes. Other friends came in, a food order was taken. An hour later we were noticing all the tables around us were getting their food before us. We complained to the management, took a couple of complaints before they did something. Olivia did nothing to followup on the food order even though we complained to her. All she said was "I put the food order in" Well she apparently did something wrong but all she did was blame the kitchen where she should have followup up on it. When the food did come out, we noticed the food was sitting on the counter for about 15 minutes before Olivia delivered it so the food was cold. The only reason I could give this place a 1 star is that the management took 20% off the bill.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch and had the grilled cheese and curly fries with a side of cheese. Normally a restaurant will give you a small little side, but these guys didn't hold back on my side of cheese! As a cheese lover I appreciate that :). Service was friendly, funny and attentive. Prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

The food was very good and the service was exceptional. The atmosphere was exciting because of the coverage on the football games . A fun place to go when you feel down and need a lift on life.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

This Hooters is probably my favorite. My wife and I go to watch nearly every UFC pay-per-view here. The girls are always friendly, the food is good (for what it is...wings, burgers, etc), and the ambiance is extremely casual without seeming "dumpy".

Reviewed 29 December 2011

We just go there for trivia and the boneless wings on special. They are really good, but they nickel and dime you for every request you make like extra blue cheese sauce.....

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!