“Even nicer since the renovation - still love the food”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #51 of 162 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had a very enjoyable dinner at Outback in Wayne, NJ. I’ve only been once since they renovated it, and even coming back, I am so impressed with how much nicer it looks since the renovations. The food is always good. I was here with a friend and we each got beers, which you can’t go wrong with out Outback, and dinners. I had got a chicken Caesar salad, as I wasn’t starving, as I usually go with the Alice Springs chicken. I didn’t want something quite so heavy. The salad was great, I really enjoyed it. My friend had ordered a steak sandwich, with fries and she equally enjoyed hers. I had never got a sandwich or burger at Outback, but she was very happy with it. I’ll definitely be coming again, as I’m sure I’ll be craving my Alice Springs chicken in the very near future.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We sat the table for 15 minutes without anyone coming to see us. We called the manager over and she could have cared less. She has an unfriendly and uncaring manner. If she worked for me she would be a faint memory.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Recently interior re-decorated. Had the NY strip and it was very good. Try the wings !
Good food, a nice friendly staff, the place looks much nicer now and its really clean . Would recommend it to a friend .

1  Thank KEN H
Reviewed 22 October 2013

It seems like the old same old thing...It's convenient, I wish they could liven things up a bit. The new menu items aren't really that exciting.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very friendly and our "go to"place for good steak and great town atmosphere. Just remodeled and looking better then ever