Residence Inn Wayne
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitefront deskgreat hotelbasketball courtcoffee and teathe sofa bedsitting areaice rinknice roomstaff was very friendlycould've stayed longerwine and beerbig hitlong business tripcomplimentary breakfast was greatthe hotel is conveniently located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Travel a lot, and have stayed in many Residence Inns and Homewood Suites. This place excels! Ryan, at check in , handled it better than some of the five star properties I've visited. Decor and housekeeping much better than any of the others. Someone cares about what goes on here and it shows.
The pillows were far and away the best of ANY hotel, period.
Is there a way there can be an exact duplicate of this property in every county in NJ?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CliffwoodTraveler
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Newer version Residence Inn in a business park about 30 minutes from NYC. Outstanding service & cleanliness. Stayed in spacious 2 bedroom suite. This hotel offers a king size bed in one of the bedrooms. Hot breakfast plentiful. Pool & hot tub area a big hit with our teenage girls. Only drawback of this property is that it is about 5 miles from I-80. Will return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We chose this hotel with the idea of being near to an ice skating rink down the road. However, once we were there, we were astonished with the décor. The cleanliness felt inviting and we felt at home. We almost didn't to leave the hotel after being in it and surrounded by the wonderful staff and management. They were polite and willing to help even if we didn't ask. The breakfast was extremely delicious. From the moment we stepped in, Lynnette welcomed us warmly. She recommended a two room suite for us to enjoy and to feel at home. What makes me feel happy is to have seen the GM in the morning with a smile and an inviting charisma. At the end of the trip, this hotel was added to a list of my favorite hotels to reside.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Horrible! I had a previous bad experience here but I decided not to post a review - all good people and places do poorly once in a while. But now I have to post, to save the next guy thinking he will get a quiet result nights sleep in this hotel.

Best way to say it - remember in high school when you would rent a room, spilt it 20 ways, fill the bathtub with beer, and stay up all night ? Well, that's what this place has basically become.

The business model is - take care of the long term business traveler with a big room, lots of cozy home-like amenities, and alls great.

But in fact what happens here - just like in high school. Pay $175 bucks and stuff 10 people in a room.

The problem - noise !! Unbearable noise! Twice in a row I've had the same problem, twice in a row a horrible rest.

Ok - thanks for the free night , but honestly I would pay double just to sleep.

And that's just what I am going to do - elsewhere.

Lost a customer for life at this place, and I will think 10000 times over before I ever pice another Residence Inn!

Go elsewhere - you will feel better in the morning for it !

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Maged M, General Manager at Residence Inn Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear reisemann99,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on trip advisor. We truly love hearing from our guest as their comments are vital for our success and improvement.

I realize that what you have experienced was unacceptable and very inappropriate for any hotel and is very frustrating. As you were aware, the staff and I were working on these challenges to provide other guest with the comfort of a good night sleep. We have failed your expectations. Therefore I have given a complimentary night as a token of our sincere apology. I further asked to speak to you before your departure but you have expressed to the Front desk that it wasn’t necessary upon your departure.

We really appreciate your business and value you as our guest and wish not to lose your patronage. I really would love that you give me an opportunity to further discuss this with you. I could be reached @ 973-872-7100 ext. 505.

Thank you again for your business. Safe travels and happy holidays.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Just spent the night here and I have to thank the staff for providing my family a room to take quick showers ( after a long drive ) before Thanksgiving dinner, because we arrived earlier than check inn time. Our 2 room suite was clean and very comfortable and a nice way to unwind after the dinner with our extended family.

Room Tip: 2 room suite for families