“OK FOR THE PRICE”
Review of Days Inn Wayne

Days Inn Wayne
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Wayne
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hotel was ok. Not bad, not great. Price was Very good. Location is great, lots of stores, restaurants and things close by. Only problem I had was the smell coming from the bathroom when we checked in. We had to buy air freshner. It smelled like sewage water. I cant describe the smell but it was unpleasant. The lady at the front desk was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chaterine M

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This motel is in major need of rennovations. It is dirty with rust in the bath tub. The carpets are dirty, ripped and smell. There was dried dog poop on the carpet in the room. Too many disturbing issues to list.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marilyn L
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I absolutely love the rewards/loyalty program offered. I will only stay at La Quinta if they are in the area I am traveling in. Staff is always friendly, check in and out are speedy and efficient. Rooms are always comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2014

If sleeping in a well worn cigarette ashtray is your cup of tea. I highly recommend this hotel. The room was speckled with cigarette burns all over the furniture, bathroom counters. The carpets were dirty. The bathroom floor had some sticky liquids that had dried to the floor.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed here one night on business and it was fine for one night. Got a King bed for a very low price with advanced purchase.

Upon entering the room, I was struck by a pervasive smell that I could not place. I thought it was perhaps covering up for someone who had been smoking in the room.

As the sun set and I turned on more lights, I then saw small flying insects (perhaps fruit flies? -- see attached photo) congregating around my desk lamp. I killed about a dozen of them with a Kleenex.

The next morning as I left I finally made the connection. The smell was from lingering insecticide.

This was probably isolated to my room or perhaps a room or two, but not ideal.

I couldn't rate the breakfast as I left before 6:30am.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Nothing fancy, nothing extravagant but very nice. Clean, friendly staff, hotel overall is old and a bit run down but they do their best to keep it looking as good as possible. For the area and the money it is the best you'll find.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is where I have been going since 2008 whenever I am in the NYC area. I have always received great service, clean rooms, and a decent breakfast. The washrooms will soon need to be redecorated and refreshed as they are beginning to show their age.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
4 mi away
#2 of 7 in Wayne
Wayne Motor Inn
Wayne Motor Inn
#6 of 7 in Wayne

Been to Days Inn Wayne? Share your experiences!