Someone should train the staff in basic courtesy starting from the top down. No "good mornings" no friendliness, no "did you enjoy your visit" no "Can I help you" no "thank you" It was total disinterest in you as a customer. An significant attitude problem at the front desk morning and night.
The building is relatively new so its not worn out yet but its obvious that basic maintenance is not being performed. Don't go out of your way to stay there.
It does not look even close to its photo, very deceptive. They are using a photo of an entirely different hotel in their ads.
Ants in the room rug and the bathroom for three days running. Was reported daily and nothing done until the third day when the bath was sprayed and dozens of dead ants left on the tile and many live ones walking around. Not my idea of cleanliness.
They are the only chain hotel between wayne, NJ and the NY State line and it shows in attitude. Good service and friendliness doesn't cost anything. It brings people back. I'm surprised they have not learned that. I've given it a "Okay, But Some Problems" rating because of its convenient location for me, otherwise would rate a "terrible" for attitude, poor maintenance and deceptive ads
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Days Inn Wayne hotel, located off Route 23 and close to I-287 and I-80. We provide easy access to top attractions in New York, while offering you the chance to rest and relax away from the city’s hectic hustle and bustle. Major airports including Newark International Airport (EWR) and John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) are both under an hour away, while LaGuardia Airport (LGA) is also within reach at about an hour away. Business travelers will enjoy easy access to Toys R Us headquarters, BP, and JVC. St. Joseph’s Hospital and CareOne are also just a short drive from our hotel. Get ready for a day trip to the city with our free enhanced Daybreak breakfast with healthy options and plan out your itinerary with free high-speed WiFi access. Free parking — with ample space for large vehicles such as trucks and RVs — makes it easy for you to access our location off Route 23. Jump into our refreshing outdoor pool on sunny summer days, and head to the fitness center daily to keep up with your workout routine. If you are traveling on business, we feature an onsite business center where you can get your work done, and guest laundry facilities are available to keep you looking your best. Each of our 146 guest rooms include work space, a coffee and tea maker, iron and ironing board, microwave, mini-refrigerator, and flat-screen HDTV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Wayne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Wayne
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Wayne Hotel Wayne
- La Quinta Hotel Wayne
- La Quinta Wayne
- Wayne La Quinta