“Great stay!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Weehawken
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Great room for a price! The room was very very spacious! Beautiful partial city view. The view in front of the hotel is awesome. Comfy beds, two tv's, very clean large bathroom, and a sofa! I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank kflamenco87
Matthes M, General Manager at Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
Dear Aflamenco87,
thank you very much for your time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Please like us on Facebook to receive updates on great rates and special deals.
We look forward welcoming you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Rockville Centre, New York
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We just arrived at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor after a short drive that took a very long time. Luca at the front desk welcomed us with a warm smile and he was extremely nice. When I asked about a cell phone charging station, he actually gave me his personal charger! Thank you Luca, your customer service is appreciated. We will definitely be back the rooms were spacious, clean and have a great view of NYC.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dawn M
Matthes M, General Manager at Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
Dear Dawn M,
thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your recent experience on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to learn that Luca's personal assistance made such a differenct in your experience and I will gladly pass on your kind comments.
We hope to see you very soon again!
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel, just a 15 minute bus ride to New York central bus station. Good value. The rooms are quite spacious and very comfortable. Also, it is close to the Harbour, so if you want to cross the Hudson to get to NY you can easily do it, which is very useful on snow days. I'd definitely book it again.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank BrunoRenzetti
Beverly, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The hotle itself is nice and has good access to the City and to Hoboken. However, I was charged triple what I had booked the room for and am still waiting for a response. They also screwed up a room service order so I was charged twice for that. The front desk person was nice enough and seemed like he was helping, but I'm not sure they got the numbers right and I have not seen a credit posted to my account. Just be careful and check the invoice when you check in.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gary A
Matthes M, General Manager at Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Dear Gary A.
Thank you for taking the time to review your hotel stay and share your experience. Please know that we have credited your invoice on February 17 for the erroneus charge and credited your credit card during this process. It may take 48-72 hours before the credit apprears on your account. Should you still have any discprepanies, please feel free to reach out to me directly to address them. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and will follow up with the Restaurant Management team to find out how this could have happened.
Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon again.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We recently attended the Westminster Dog Show & chose to stay here rather than the overpriced and low rated hotels in Manhattan. Wow! From the time I made the reservation - I called many times to get the rate that worked for me - to the time we left, the service was outstanding. The room was spacious and super clean, with a separate sitting area with a couch, chair & desk. Crispy soft white linens on the bed. The view of NY (I didn't get it from my room because I didn't care, but my friend across the hall did) was great - and the best part is the boardwalk on the water's edge right outside the hotel that you can see NYC, run on, walk your dog, whatever. Also, my friend had to leave from the Piers 92/94 (55th st) in NY, grabbed a cab to the ferry, then ferried over to the hotel and made it in thirty minutes total. No need to bring a car & deal with parking in Manhattan. We often want to visit NY for fun, and the next time do, we will stay in this beautiful hotel, and just ferry over. A pleasure! We also had breakfast at the Turning Point in Hoboken, just a few minutes away - fabulous & not over priced! thanks especially to Addy (I didn't get to thank you in person!!) & Clinique who made the stay fantastic!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the West Wing which gave very easy access to the boardwalk - and made bringing our stuf...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Los Angeles
Reviewed 10 February 2013

The Shearaton Weehawken sits overlooking the Hudson and the skyline of Manhatten. It is a small, well kept hotel with excellent front and back office service. A New York City Waterways ferry stops at its doorstep. Room selection is key. Upper story - city view.

Room Tip: Upper story - Hudson River/City View. Room 702 was excellent.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Edna A
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I've stayed here numerous times. It's a clean place and the hotel staff is very friendly. I have to admit, I stay here when I cannot get into the Westin Jersey City. When I do stay here, it's not a bad place to stay. There's a number of places to eat and the water taxi is right outside the hotel. The Light Rail is also within walking distance to the hotel. The hotel restaurant (contracted) is a bit slow on the sevice side but the food is good and the staff is generally friendly. Just don't show up at closing time, they tend to be a bit abrupt when you ask if they are closed. Since I do stay here often, I was a little shocked at how I was treated. Other places that I have stayed at haven't treated me that way. A simple, sorry we're closing would work for me..

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weehawken
W Hoboken
Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel
Candlewood Suites Jersey City
Candlewood Suites Jersey City
#6 of 14 in Jersey City

Been to Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel? Share your experiences!