“Very disappointed.”

Spirit of New Jersey
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Weehawken
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Arnoldsburg
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very disappointed.”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

The view was spectacular. All kinds of photo ops for the photography lover. However. This was a dinner cruise with entertainment. The food was fair at best. And as far as entertainment. Every time one of them got up to sing I went on deck. There were three singers. The girl was fair but I would not pay to hear her in concert anywhere. And the two guys. Someone would have to pay me to set and listen to them sing. And the DJ. Maybe he likes the type of music that he played, but from looking around the room at times, I think he was maybe the only one most of the time. I guess maybe I should look for a harbor tour cruise next time I take this trip. I was under the assumption that we would be told what attractions we were looking at as we passed by them. There were several people on the boat that it was their first time and they were asking me about the sites. They knew I had been to NYC several times. But even at that, I was not sure most of the time. I had never seen most of the sites from that view.
Unless they make a lot of changes, I don't think I will ever return to this cruise. Unless it is only for a photo op.

Visited September 2011