“The Newly Renovated Interior of the Spirit of New Jersey is stunning.”

Spirit of New Jersey
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Weehawken
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Mahwah, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Newly Renovated Interior of the Spirit of New Jersey is stunning.”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I am a student at Ramapo College of New Jersey. Each year Ramapo cruises with Spirit Cruises, and we are very satisfied with the level of service we receive from the Spirit Cruise staff. Spirit Cruises really works with you so you can make your event as awesome and easy to plan as possible. The interior of the newly renovated Spirit of New Jersey ship is beautiful and really allows guests to enjoy their time on the water. The captain pulled directly up to the Statue of Liberty and the guests had a wonderful time.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Joe M

Arnoldsburg
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very disappointed.”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

The view was spectacular. All kinds of photo ops for the photography lover. However. This was a dinner cruise with entertainment. The food was fair at best. And as far as entertainment. Every time one of them got up to sing I went on deck. There were three singers. The girl was fair but I would not pay to hear her in concert anywhere. And the two guys. Someone would have to pay me to set and listen to them sing. And the DJ. Maybe he likes the type of music that he played, but from looking around the room at times, I think he was maybe the only one most of the time. I guess maybe I should look for a harbor tour cruise next time I take this trip. I was under the assumption that we would be told what attractions we were looking at as we passed by them. There were several people on the boat that it was their first time and they were asking me about the sites. They knew I had been to NYC several times. But even at that, I was not sure most of the time. I had never seen most of the sites from that view.
Unless they make a lot of changes, I don't think I will ever return to this cruise. Unless it is only for a photo op.

Visited September 2011