“Thai food”

Description: http://www.allmenus.com/nj/weehawken/259476-hi-so-thai/menu/
Weehawken, New Jersey
“Thai food”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Hi-so atmosphere is very zen. I love the Tom kha soup and I either order the pad thai or pad se-ew. I can go for one of their thai ice tea now. This is the thai place I usually order from for delivery.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Nowal H

Union, New Jersey
“Very good Thai Restaurant-Cash Only”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

One of the best restaurants we've tried around Weehawken area. The staff are very friendly and very welcoming. We haven't ordered anything that we didn't like. Their curries are awesome! The curry puff and chicken basil are very as well. The only thing that irks me is that they only accept cash, but there's Bank of America accross the restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Gailstrails
Cromwell, Connecticut
“Quiet Thai Spot has Potential”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We enjoyed this small restaurant near the Lincoln tunnel in NJ.

Had two dishes, one non-spicy with chicken and peas and mushrooms.... very nice sauce and very FRESH and tasty. The 2nd dish, Drunken Noodles, was spicy... but had lots of heat and soy sauce and not so much other sweeter (or other) flavors that I'd expect from Thai cuisine. I was not impressed with that dish at all. Our appetizer was well presented and tasty.

The lady who waited on us was very friendly and provided very good service. The decor was quite pleasant. The restaurant was clean and in order.

I would go back again to sample more. The best part of the food was its freshness and, for me, that is very important, So....

Four stars for "Good" rating... with potential... overall we were taken care of and were pleased with the experience.

• Visited May 2012