“Exceeded every expectation”

La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
EHT, NJ
“Exceeded every expectation”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The staff was magnificent, warm and eager to help with anything they could have. Nice morning spread, we loved to make your own waffles station. Very clean room and the pool area was spotless - we loved swimming every day and relaxing in the hot tub at night. Overall a wonderful experience and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank GIna M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Madison, Virginia
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My second stay at this LQ, 4 nights, and the staff couldn't have been nicer! Special thumbs up to Sam, Kushbu and Lori for their kind attention to my requests.

The room was immaculate for all days/nights, linens very nice, and a real closet! Tub mat very welcome for safety reasons. Breakfast was decent, average for a LQ.

AND, this 2.5 star property has a nice pool and ... best of all ... a whirlpool!

Btw, saw a couple who had also returned (said they went there several times a year), whom I had seen there last year!

Hotel is quiet, but I was there off-season.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
new york
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was our last stop on our vacation before heading home. Though the continental breakfast was not amazing, the TV was a bit confusing to work at first, and we found a dead cockroach under the bed- at least it was dead- this was a nice inn. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The indoor pool was a plus! I would stay here again overall though I think the breakfast should improve honestly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mrsdavis82206
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a get-a-way weekend. The staff could not have been friendlier or more accomodating and the breakfast was tasty. Beds were comfy, room was clean and we could bring our little dog, too. Kids spent a lot of time in the pool- super warm!
We highly recommend this hotel!
Thank you to the staff for being so welcoming. :)

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
River Edge, NJ, United States
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stayed here in a room with one king bed which was very comfortable. The people at the front desk were lovely and very helpful. There was ample parking. I did not go to the pool or to breakfast so I cannot comment on those components. My main complaint is the overwhelming scent of what I would call ethnic food in the hallways and in the lobby - luckily it did not permeate into the room, it's not necessarily a "bad" smell, I would just prefer it not be there at all. For the price and for what I needed it for it was fine.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Asbury Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 8 March 2014

On Monday, March 3rd I made a reservation for a room at La Quinta Inn in West Long Branch, NJ. Upon check in, the front desk clerk greeted us and confirmed our reservation for one king size bed. I confirmed with her that a room with one king size bed would be fine. She then asked how many were in our party, and I replied that it would just be the two of us. She insisted that a room with two beds would be better because were are two guys. I informed the clerk that we are married and that one king size bed would be fine. Her insistence that we would be better served in a different room made me feel very uncomfortable. This line of questioning was not only embarrassing but also made me feel very unwelcome. La Quinta’s mission is, “Wake up on the bright side”. Unfortunately, it was hard for me to wake on the “bright side”, as this incident soured my experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ahurd732

Travellers are raving about these West Long Branch hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
#3 of 4 in Long Branch
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
#3 of 6 in Asbury Park

Been to La Quinta Inn West Long Branch? Share your experiences!