“Excellent Hotel!”

Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Westampton
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn Westampton/Mt Holly, was fantastic. From the staff to the rooms it was great. I recently had guests from my wedding stay here. They all loved how clean the rooms and lobby was. Lori the director of sales was so helpful and sweet. She helped my husband and I book the hotel with a block of rooms ( we had 46 rooms under our block), in addition to people who weren't on the block. Lori was so easy to work with, patient and understanding. She also helped us book a beautiful breakfast buffet for our guests for the morning after. The food and staff were fantastic. Overall, our experience with the hotel was excellent!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Love the staff at this hotel. Always so helpful and make you feel extra special with all the little extras they remember about you time after time! Love the breakfast employees! Always make the morning a pleasant experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Hotel is in a convenient location with several culinary options in close proximity. Staff was extremely attentive, room exceeded our expectations, and the additional amenities were included in rate. The lobby has a nice warm feeling with a great fireplace and television to "chill", have a drink, and watch the games. There is a sports bar located next door where we enjoyed watching The Breeders Cup races, played games with the kids, and had some dinner. Highly Recommended!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This place was wonderful. No problems at all except check in time is at 4:00 and we couldn't get into our room to change to attend a wedding at 4:30...but the lovely staff member at the desk at 3:35 switched us to another room when she realized our dilemma. (being in a wedding block apparently our rooms were designated with our names). They did have restaurant, but would have preferred a complimentary breakfast as most hotels are offering now. Hilton's are usually a little pricey for us, but it was worth the money. We only stayed there since there was a wedding block of rooms reserved and we wanted to stay where other wedding guests were staying. Yes, it was a very nice hotel and would recommend it highly to anyone you would like a higher price hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2013

An item was stolen from me at this hotel and I have yet to hear from anyone. My T3 $130.00 dollar blow dryer was stolen from me from a box of belongings I left behind during a weekend when I traveled back home from a business trip, but was coming back to the hotel so I left some stuff behind including my blow dryer, which was gone when I picked up the box upon my return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn was quite nice. The complimentary beverages in the lobby and friendly welcome at the desk were refreshing after a long drive and a pleasant surprise so late at night. The room was clean and nicely decorated, the pool and fitness center hours were very generous and allowed us to work out and take a dip before we hit the road in the am. The adjacent sports bar was convenient and lively. We would stop here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I'm sitting here waiting for them to disarm the 3rd fire alarm tonight. I understand this isn't the hotels fault, certainly not the staffs fault. Yet, people get so angry and treat the staff so poorly. Makes no sense to me. However, the way Marilyn handled everyone tonight, even those who were being mean, amazed me! She stays calm under pressure, continuously apologizes, and tried to stay positive for the guests sake. I am sure this was worse for her than us. She deserves a gold star! Please commend her!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westampton
Hampton Inn Burlington/Mt. Holly
Quality Inn & Suites Westampton-Mount Holly
Hampton Inn Bordentown
Hampton Inn Bordentown
#1 of 11 in Bordentown

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton? Share your experiences!