Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Mt. Holly Westampton
Motel 6(Westampton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewsnj turnpikefront deskbistro conceptsoccer tournamentsmall bar areastandard courtyardnice amenitieswhile visiting friendsother hotelswater pressurewalk in showerroom suitebed was comfortablebreakfast and dinnerweekend stayeasy accessmovie theater
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My family and I stayed at this Courtyard, and frankly weren't expecting much beyond a bare-bones Courtyard experience—especially when you see that it is basically set back from the highway on a service road. However, the inside lobby area was very modern and welcoming. It almost seemed more like a W than a Courtyard. Rooms were modern and well-designed as well. I usually have trouble with my back on hotel beds but no complains about this one. Great Paul Mitchell bath products. Only drawbacks and they are very minor and easily fixable are - shower liner could have used a good cleaning with some bleach as it looked a little tired, the towels were kind of cheap and flimsy, and the rooms got very hot (we had to blast the A/C in November just to get the room to 75). Overall, however, we would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Iona O, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Mt. Holly Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. As we are always looking for ways to continue to improve our service, your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you again for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Holly-Westhampton. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Great stay at this hotel. This is a new Courtyard property so it has the new features and updated rooms and lobby. I had a great and comfortable stay. The property is a little off the beaten path which is a good thing. There was no noise from a highway or main street.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. As we are always looking for ways to continue to improve our service, your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

The young man at check in was very friendly and efficient. I wish I had gotten his name to make a nicer review (check in was late Friday night). It was a nice touch that he came out from behind the little kiosk to hand me my keys. The room was very nicely decorated and designed efficiently. Large cabinet holding ironing board, hangers, etc. with some shelving. Separate counter for tiny coffee machine - OUTSIDE of the bathroom (I hate when the coffee maker is IN the bathroom). Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was very clean and organized very nice. Recessed lighting in the hallway - used one light for a nightlight. Two wall lamps on either side of the king bed. I felt like the hotel offered a "designer" feel to their rooms. My room was right next door to the elevators and I never heard a sound from them. The only issue was that there were a few dark stains on the carpet, which could have been coffee, but overall the room was very clean and very neatly made up. I wish Courtyard would offer an included breakfast. However, this hotel does have counter service but I did not utilize it.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our guest service agent was able to make such a positive difference in your stay.

Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

Clean and friendly. No room service but for the price it is a great place. I would stay here again. Lots of shopping and restaurants in the area. I was pleasantly surprised, also had a nice computer area for guests

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Momaly
Damien C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Mt. Holly Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you come see us again the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

The family (4 ppl) stayed here over the Labor Day weekend and we were impressed. The kids loved the inside pool and impressive rooms. This hotel has a very large lobby, with multiple computers, a nice section to sit and watch TV and not to be out done it has a large bistro that serves a decent bite to eat without ever leaving the hotel. If you need to leave and grab some food for the room there were a few restaurants (applebees, cracker barrel types) and of course a Target was near, which is much cheaper that going to the 24 hour market downstairs.Be mindful that our room had no microwave in it but they did have a small fridge (*shrugs*)

Another plus is that we didn't have to go far at all once we got off the turnpike at exit 5. The hotel was literally a mile or 2 up the rode. We usually stay at one of the Marriott's in Mt. Laurel righ off that turnpike exit, but this hotel is much better (NEWER)

I think I've typed enough, but I believe in giving true ratings for people out there like myself that love to travel & find some common spots to come back to. This hotel shocked me because I wasn't expecting much but was very happy to see it was new and tucked away without noise at all. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor on the either end of the hallway, because the middle is a little noiser with a loud elevator sound.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Damien C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Mt. Holly Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Thank you for visiting us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we would love to have you come see us again!