First of all this hotel is located near an airport so you are going to hear jets. Now that being said the location of this hotel only subjects you to at most to 5 seconds of almost whisper jet noise. Also it is only accessable from one direction since it is on a divided highway.
Room was clean. No excessive noise except those inconsiderate few that must SLAM their hotel doors between 5 and 6am. No consideration for others I guess. Anyway only complaint was the HARD bed I had. Usually ESA hotels have pillow top mattresses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Hanover - Parsippany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Hanover Parsippany Hotel Whippany
- Extended Stay America Whippany