Surf Comber Motel
US$97
Sea Gull Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$81
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$56
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$90
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$117
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$78
US$99
US$81
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

After reading reviews when I first booked trip I was a little concerned. But we were pleasantly surprised with the service here. I am 99% sure I will be booking again next year. I even want the same rooms. We stayed in a 2 rm efficiency which was more than enough room for all of us. We had three adults n 5 kids (one being an 8 month old). Close to everything. Staff was good. Only complaint I had was there was no hot water in 2nd room n then on last day of our stay there was no water at all. It didn't ruin the vacation but it was a small bummer. Told mgmt n they were working on it as we were leaving. So hopefully next year we will be able to take hot shower in both rooms.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
surf2267, Owner at Surf Comber Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for your business this summer. We apologize about the hot water and have rectified the problem .Hope to see you next year.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place is great! The price is perfect and its exactly what you want for a nice week or short stay in Wildwood. Free wi-fi internet, flatscreen TVs, 1 block from the beach, and 1 block from the boardwalk. The staff is friendly and helpful. If you need anything at all just ask and they'll make sure you're happy. It's the best place to stay in Wildwood, NJ.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us this summer.Hope to see you next year.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Nice Motel one block away from boardwalk. Staff was really friendly and rooms were clean. Mike, the manager, was very nice and honestly cared about our vacation stay. Not like some other places I stayed at where after they get your money they can care less about making you happy. Maid service was great, very friendly, even asked if we needed anything while passing on the steps. Pool was clean as well as the deck area. There are two grills on the deck also. The rooms are basic, no frills, but CLEAN. Small bathroom, beds were comfortable and a nice TV. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
surf2267, Owner at Surf Comber Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Matt
Thank you for staying us ! We hope to see your family next summer.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was my 3rd time staying at the Surfcomber Hotel! I just love it there! Maid service was great. Terry was so nice. And Mike is awesome! I am trying to figure out how I can get back there again before the summer is over!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
surf2267, Owner at Surf Comber Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you again for staying with us!
Hope you guys can make it down in sept!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My wife and I have gone to this cozy motel for 3 summers so far. The manager always remembers us by name and even knows that we are going for our anniversary. I have been coming here since I was a child and recently rediscovered it as a married adult. My wife and I love it. Its very homey. Well maintained and every year we go there is something new upgraded in the rooms. They had big square TVs, they upgrade to flat screen and WiFi. They had small freezers, they upgraded to small freezer refrigerators. They invest in the building every summer. The management is truly helpful and housekeepers stock you with towels empty the trashcans in the rooms every day. Great for the price. Will always come back to this place. A+++

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy you guys enjoyed your week!
See you next year!