“I echo the reviewer who said "not what I expected.... In a good way!"”

Dog Tooth Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We feature a unique American style menu in an upscale atmosphere. Don't leave without trying our signature Dogtooth Bites (Seared blackened Ahi grade tuna bites, served with sweet chili, Wasabi and soy dipping sauce). Enjoy quiet dining on our outdoor patio or a more energetic experience inside with live entertainment on the weekends. Great food, cold drinks and good times at an affordable price...Dogtooth Bar & Grill. The Dogtooth Bar & Grill is one of the hottest bars in South Jersey. Our Kitchen is open Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM; Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Reviewed 4 May 2014

First of all, boo! to all of you "top 5 restaurants in Wildwood" that are closed off season. It was extremely disappointing not being able to try out this "awesome" food that hundreds of reviewers are raving about. But if they weren't closed, we wouldn't have found this restaurant which was only 3 blocks from our hotel. Really didn't expect much on this Monday 8pm night. I had two toddlers with me and my husband.
Started with a crab bisque. Out of this world. My son, pickiest of all picky eaters, kept asking for more. It was just flavored really well and enough crab to keep me happy. I've eaten many a crab bisque before-Maine, Delaware, Maryland- and was extremely surprised to find the best here.
Then my husband ordered a prime rib special.... Again not expecting anything great... My husband, eyeroll, has extremely high standards and he thought it was pretty good (ok- not out of this world good but I was surprised to even hear his grudging "not bad" comment).
I ordered linguine with mussels special and those were really good too. I mean, the value and the amount of food plus the quality and flavor of the food was really unexpected. So thank you for making the last night of this trip a really memorable one. Oh service was wonderful too. As most places here did, they provided crayons and coloring for my kids and refilled our water, etc.

2  Thank kaitycat

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We started wiyh2 Margaritas $7.50 ea. I had a cup of Creamy Crab Chowder had better $5.50. I then had the Dogtooth Swordfish with fries the fish was done just right so many places over cook swordfish $24.00. Diane had Leg of Lamb it was alittle overdone bet still eatable $24.00, Ok meal for a sports bar

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We've past this place so many times over the yrs and never stopped in. But some friends of ours suggested that we go there last Saturday night. First off, I couldn't believe how big the menu was with choices and the prices weren't bad either. When we asked our friends what was good to order, they said everything. I will tell you, you MUST go with the Volcano Shrimp as a appitizer. You won't be dissapointed. We also had the Grouper w/ crab and scallpos (or maybe shrimp), we had the little neck clams over pasta in a white sauce, house veggies, roast beef sandwich. everything was very good. We'll definitely go back.

1  Thank DRUMBUM718
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We went on recommendation from our hotel, and it was a great one! Were told when we got there that it would be a 40 minute wait, but I think it was actually less. There was a DJ playing great music and got the patrons involved in a game of Name That Tune, that was fun. To start we had French Onion Soup, Dog Bites (tuna) and Volcano Shrimp, all were fantastic. For mains we ordered Bourbon Salmon, Crab Mac & Cheese, Crab Shrimp Artichoke Pasta, and Mussels w/Angel Hair. Wow, everything was soooo good and the portions were HUGE! We really shouldn't have had the apps because we couldn't even put a dent in our dinners. I think the waitress got a little bothered that I didn't order a drink right away, because her demeanor seemed a little off, can't think of any other reason why. We didn't have any dessert because the waitress brought us our check w/out even asking....granted, we were too full anyway, but a coffee would have been nice! Only giving it 4 out of 5 because the waitress made me feel a little uncomfortable. That being said, the food is so good that we would definitely go back if we find ourselves in Wildwood again! Worth it!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was my first Visit to the Dog Tooth Bar & Grill it seemed like the only place open because it was packed. The hostess was very friendly and we were seated very quickly. The food was better then I expected.