“Great find”

Dog Tooth Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 161 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We feature a unique American style menu in an upscale atmosphere. Don't leave without trying our signature Dogtooth Bites (Seared blackened Ahi grade tuna bites, served with sweet chili, Wasabi and soy dipping sauce). Enjoy quiet dining on our outdoor patio or a more energetic experience inside with live entertainment on the weekends. Great food, cold drinks and good times at an affordable price...Dogtooth Bar & Grill. The Dogtooth Bar & Grill is one of the hottest bars in South Jersey. Our Kitchen is open Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Chicago
“Great find”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

There is something on the menu for everyone and prices are very reasonable for the shore. Went with a large group for a late dinner. We started with the calamari, then order the swordfish, prime rib, dogtooth reuben, cabo taco and portabella sandwich to name a few., to drink we had pitchers of beer. The food was excellent . the service was great service. Very Happy with this find.

• Visited July 2014

fairfax
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

On a monday night we waited 45 min to get seated for party of four. The wait was worth it because the food was delicious. All four of us were happy with our meals. Service was fast. There is inside and outside seating.

Visited June 2014
Wildwood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant off the boardwalk”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! It is nice to change things up for a night and not eat on the boardwalk and this is the place to go to. I had the lobster roll and it was absolutely delicious. My boyfriend had the fajitas and loved them as well. It is not too pricey which is also a plus. I wish I was still on vacation so I could go back!!

• Visited June 2014
“Amy, NEED to ask for her service”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Best waiter hands down at the best restaurant around. Come find out and request Amy. The starters, the seafood, the service all 5/5 star consensus from everyone I was with

Cape May NJ
“Very Poor Service”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

First, let me say that my husband/family have been year round customers for many many years. The food, drinks and service has always been good. Except for a recent visit. My husband and I are teachers and on our first day off for summer break we decided to have lunch at Dog Tooth, First we ordered drinks my husband commented to our waitress Chrissy that his drink traditional comes with an orange peel. She disagreed with him! What happened to the customer is always right. Then when she took our order my husband asked the market price of the lobster roll. She told him and he thought she said 1492. She said No and then my husband being a Social Studies teacher asked her if she knew what happened in 1492. She said no because she did not do well in school. My husband told her that was when Columbus sailed to the Americas.She seemed to dislike us and never once asked us how our food was. She came back to our table and asked if we were done. My husband said we were not sure and jokingly asked her if she wanted another history question. She got a smirk on her face and huffed off. When we were finished I went to the bathroom and when I came back my husband said a different waitress brought out the bill and said she would take care of it for us. She quickly processed it! We were like what is happening as other wait staff were looking at us funny. We were offended for the lack of service and attitude. My husband usually tips 20% but because we were being made to feel that we did something wrong he left a 10% tip. We have never been treated so poorly in a restaurant that we/family love to frequent year round. Don't know when we will be back!!

• Visited June 2014
DogtoothBarGrill, Manager at Dog Tooth Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Thank you, for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience. All of our staff pride themselves on customer service. We as a team like to make our customers feel comfortable and at ease. The issue at hand is being dealt with, I assure you. I would like to see you back here again and can guarantee a better experience. A restaurants work is never done. There is always room for improvement! I would like to extend you my personal email so we can discuss this matter further. (social@dogtoothbar.com)