“Should have read the menu sooner.”

Dog Tooth Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We feature a unique American style menu in an upscale atmosphere. Don't leave without trying our signature Dogtooth Bites (Seared blackened Ahi grade tuna bites, served with sweet chili, Wasabi and soy dipping sauce). Enjoy quiet dining on our outdoor patio or a more energetic experience inside with live entertainment on the weekends. Great food, cold drinks and good times at an affordable price...Dogtooth Bar & Grill. The Dogtooth Bar & Grill is one of the hottest bars in South Jersey. Our Kitchen is open Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM; Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have seen this restaurant in the dinning guide several times but never read the menu. I thought it would just be a hang out with average bar food. I was wrong. My family and I ate here a few nights ago and are glad we did. This place is very good. Large portions, unbelievable flavor with all of our meals. We ate the Kona Skewers, Crab Mac & Cheese and our son had a huge Hamburger. They have free parking across the street and food for kids. If you come here come hungry. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our hotel clerk suggested this Bar for a quick dinner before a wedding. The food was excellent. The server was really efficient and friendly. I got the Cabo Tacos and my husband got the Fish and Chips. We both needed boxes. Large portions. The French fries were perfect. I plan on going back. There were great frozen drink selections I didn't get to try. :)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We haven't been back to Wildwood in twenty years. We lived there many years ago. We went looking for a restaurant we were familiar with but the ones we knew were either gone, changed, or really expensive. We were beat from flight in that day and walked for ever, then we saw Dog Tooth. This isn't a tourist rip off restaurant. The menu was diversified and from 4.95 appetizers to entrees. We didn't even price the entrees. We saw the appetizer specials list and were amazed at the choices of 4.95 or 6.95 food. We got mussels , clams, crab cake all or 6.95!! The clams come with bacon & tomatoes in a delicious sauce, the mussels were in a garlic, butter & lemon sauce, the crab cake was packed with crab not fillers. There were 1.00 pint drafts and 4.00 wine. A feast ! Don't miss this place !

1  Thank PattiDiLouie
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The food selection is good and have not had a bad meal here. Salads, appetizers and meals all are good. Decent variety of beers. A little loud on the inside but still able to have a conversation. Service is reliable and friendly. Been going for a couple of years, and plan to keep on going.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Despite having a not so pleasant hostess and us waiting for someone to come over to our table for 15 minutes it was definitely worth the wait for the good food. The server that came to our table was very nice and said she had been walking by several times and noticed that we weren't being helped so she was going to take care of us. The manager walked over to her while she was introducing herself and told her we weren't being helped because there was not a designated server for our section at the time. Which begs the question, why didn't the manager solve the problem and assign someone to us? But anyway…The food was absolutely delicious. I had the southwestern wrap and sweet potato fries that were out of this world. We also had an appetizer of buffalo wings that were very good too. I would definitely recommend this place for the food!