“Lovely place to stay!”

Ranked #31 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lovely place to stay!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My husband and I spent five nights here and loved our expierence. I used to stay here as a little girl in the late 70s, and it's still run by the same family, who were always pleasant and had a kind word to say. They let us keep our car in the lot after we checked out and did some last minute things, which was a real convenience. Clean property, great prices, and an overall lovely stay. Hoping to return later this summer with my mom.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly V

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New Jersey
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The couple running the hotel are the friendliest people you could ask for. The rooms may be a little outdated but they are clean and almost every one has its own private balcony. The rooftop pool offers a nice view of Wildwood and the Premiere has a great location close to the piers and boardwalk. My husband and I would definitely like to stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place was just nasty. The pool is on the roof which is just terrible. I got the worst wind burn and sun burn ever. The AC was blowing out anti-freeze, we told the front desk and never seen anyone too come and fix it.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank inlove21207
Akron, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I would never think of staying anywhere but the Premiere. The Gannons are the best hosts ever! Dottie & Bill know how to run a hotel and they have taught Billie too! Very clean and thier employees are very friendly. The roof top pool is great and feels more private. The short walk to the beach, boardwalk and resturants is just right. We just had a wonderful weekend there and cannot wait to go back! Thank you for everything you do to make our stay so special. Love you guys!
Dottie Lou & Gener
Lancaster County , PA

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a great view
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Rising Sun, Maryland
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I have been going to Wildwood approx 4 weekends every summer for over 20 years. We always stay at the Premier. Never a bad experience. Always a smiling face at the desk to answer your questions.
Suites are spacious and clean. Might not be the newest hotel, but still my favorite.

Room Tip: We always get a two room suite. Plenty of room with a private balcony.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sharon B
Wildwood, New Jersey
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I loved my vacation because of my experience at the premier motor inn. The employees are very
polite, friendly, informative and helpful. My family has made the Premier our official hotel every time we come to wildwood. Also the rooms are well keep and clean. Lastly the cost is great comparing to other hotels in wildwood, nj. We will see you next year. Thank You !

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stayed at the Premiere Motor Inn for Labor Day weekend. The place is run by a family--who are extremely friendly and accomodating. I arrived before my friends and they allowed me to sit by the pool as I waited (before checking in). However, the rooms are quite dated which give off an unclean vibe. The mattresses were very hard and the pillows fell flat, causing my sleep to not be so great. However, on the plus side, the rooftop pool is amazing and the prices are reasonable. It was close to the boardwalk--but not so much to the beach. The rooms may not have been five-star but sweet staff made the stay enjoyable--I would recommend this place to anyone staying in town on a budget.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends