“Great Food with Friendly Staff!”

Goodnight Irene's Brew Pub
Ranked #58 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family & I ate here for my husband's birthday this past week. We were a party of 8, they usually don't take reservations but they did for us since is was a weekday. My husband loves craft beers and this place has over 90 taps of all different types of beer. Along with wine & cocktails. We had a bunch of different apps, shrimp cocktail, buffalo shrimp, boneless chicken wings, loaded fires and loaded nachos! For entrees we had BBQ chicken pizza, burgers, burritos, tacos and chicken sandwich. Everyone of us loved our meals!! And everything is reasonably priced. We would definitely go back next time in Wildwood.

1  Thank Mrsoleary928

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We took our ten year old grandson here for an early "pizza" dinner. We had had the pizza here in the past and found it acceptable. When we got there, there were several tables with families. The servers worked together and were very attentive. the menu is limited to bar type food. Our grandson, being ten, decide he wanted a hamburger. It came on a hoagie roll which was a surprise. he shrimp pizza had microscopic pieces of shrimp sparsely scattered on the pizza. The sausage pizza had a good amount of tasty sausage. There are about 40 different beers on tap. I tried two of them and both were too warm. I remember this was the case the last time we were here. The pizzas have an uniformly extra thin crust. A real plus for us. They are cooked in a wood fired oven. they were cooked perfectly but the cheese was rather bland and you have to order "extra" cheese to get enough. This place attracts a large young crowd in the evenings for dart games. I would probably go back it the beer was cold, but there are other places in Wildwood with ice cold beer at the same prices (not cheap).

2  Thank Becks_Drinker
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Was in this bar restaurant twice this week. Both times they did not have many beers available. We went today for happy hour. Got our bill and they didn't honor any of their alleged specials. If management cared about this place they would make sure they had the beers they advertise.

4  Thank KeithKrauss
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My buddies and I "pull the plug" on Friday afternoons after a busy work week by plotting out a good road trip on our motorcycles along the south Jersey shoreline, and after a good ride finding a nice spot for a cold beer and sandwich. After a nice cruise thru Stone Harbor and Avalon we doubled back along Rt. 9, a pretty shore road thru the countryside and then back to Wildwood. On this trip it was my turn to find our brew and foodie stop. Goodnight Irenes was a perfect choice. It is actually located in the town center on Pacific Ave. Most of Wildwoods hot spots are near the beach, but with an outside bar under a cool beach scene canopy it felt like we were right on the beach. The beer list is extensive and we had a good time with the bartender picking his brain on the subject of beer. He set us up with some great choices. Being on motorcycles we limit ourselves to just one or two and all were excellent beers. On this trip our food choice was hot wings with lots of good toppings and all very meaty. All very good. Bottom line, this is a fun place and one that we added to our road trip stops. I plan to stop here again when I am not biking and can explore that beer selection safely : ).

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place is top notch. We have been there several times. The service is great, the food is delicious, the menu does change from time to time but i think thats a good thing. They have tons of different beers to choose from and all are ice cold. The bartenders are all very knowledgeable and friendly. Definately one of our favorite places.