“good”

Ranked #6 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
New York,New York
“good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2009

this place is good. it is close to Morey's Pier(the reason i went to Blue Palms). many hotels and motels in Wildwood. it is a nice place to go.

• Stayed August 2009

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
NYC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2009

If you're looking for the Ritz, The Blue Palms isn't for you. But if you need an okay hotel at an okay price, this hotel will fit the bill. The rooms were a little dingy but clean and comfortable. Ditto for the pool. The hotel was quiet at night, which is something I've heard is hard to find in Wildwood (I'd never been: my fiance told me I had to spend a weekend there at least once in my life). And the location couldn't be beat: just one block from the famed boardwalk. I would stay again...if I ever go back to Wildwood.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2009

The staff was outstanding! The General Manager as well as the staff were extremely accomodating coupled with the convenient location, directly across from the piers and amusement and water parks. My family and I will be planning another mini-vacation before the summer ends based on the reasonably, economic rates the Blue Palms have to offer.

Allentown, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2009

Blue Palms offers a friendly, professional staff, plentiful parking and a location in central Wildwood that can't be beat... just a short walk to beach, Boardwalk, restaurants and all attractions. Very clean and well-maintained, including rooms as well as pool/patio areas. Well-suited for families: reasonable rates, refrigerators in room, two nice Ducane grills, etc. I picked this motel from Trip Advisor reviews and wasn't disappointed.

South Amboy, N.J.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2009

Dear Blue Palm. stayed 3 nites monday thru thurs. rooms were cleaned every day
and the blue was cleaned every day. we had no problems asked for 2 extra pillow
s and received them right away. my brother came down on tuesday and wed with
his girlfriend and my niece and they had a nice time and they had the 2 room suite
clean and enough room we just had the 1 queen bed room on the second floor
but it was right next to the patio they have there with the unbrella and chairs it was
nice sitting there at nite looking at he boardwalk. my brother was on the 3rd floor and
said it was quiet and nice.. we both stayed there last year too. so this is our second
year coming to the blue palm and would come back. the girl at the front desk was
really polite. i see they put some new carpets in and new pictures on the wall
i guess every year they are doing a littlle more and more. we had a nice vacaton
right by the boardwalk and restaurantes we did not have to use the car once we got
there everything was in walking distance. maid came in every day and cleaned room
she was very nice and it was done early.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gordy27
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2009

We happened to stay here last year and loved it so much that we booked again for this year. I was happy to find that this was formally the White Star motel where we stayed at as children. The location is right in the center of the boardwalk and close enough to all the attractions. Just take 10 steps and you are on the boardwalk. Definitely should try Flipper's Fascination, the family owned business has a great fun and reasonable prices on games with extra side games at no cost. LOVE IT! Snowwhite is the best deal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. HOT SPOTS are good too. Can't wait to go back again even if it is for a day! :o)

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank LeilasMommy
asiya00
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2009

Just arrived home from a stay at the Blue Palms. Great location from beach and boardwalk. (just one block away). Fantastic deal on the water park and rides. Room was comfortable for myself and daughter and kept clean (Thank you to our maid Doris). Young lady at front desk (sorry I did not get your name) was always so very helpful with any question I had). Pool was awesome and kept clean every day. What more can I say?? So looking foward to another stay at the Blue Palms!!!. I would definitely recommend to friends and family and anyone looking for a great place in Wildwood. Thank you for making our vacation a great one!!