My daughter and I arrived early Friday afternoon at the Blue Palms Resort. I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get in our room. I was pleasantly surprised that the staff went out of their way to get us in our room at that time.
Our room was in the "breezeway", which meant that we had no view other than a wall. But we paid less for that room, so it was worth it. We weren't there to sit in our room and look out, anyway!! Besides, there are wonderful decks on the second floor that we took advantage of.
Our room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was clean and in good working order.
The pool was also nice, clean and open until 9:00pm.
The location of the motel was very important in our case, as we were attending an event put on by Morey's Piers. It is centrally located in the heart of Wildwood, a 1/2 block from the boardwalk.
We had a very nice experience at the Blue Palms, and expect to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is closed for the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Blue Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palms Wildwood
- Blue Palms Motel Wildwood
- Blue Palms Hotel Wildwood