“Best Wildwood experience!”
Review of Marlane Motel

Marlane Motel
Ranked #12 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 11 May 2011

My husband and I had to get rooms in two different hotels in Wildwood to accommodate both of our daughter's teams. I have to say that I was very jealous that he got to bunk at the Marlane and I ended up spending the majority of my weekend there too. The new tvs and hardwood floors make you feel that this is not your typical motel. It is the perfect central location (one block to the beach and convention center) and has a very intimate family friendly feel. The pool was open for our crazy high schoolers and it was spotless. I will definitely be returning again!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank travelinmomma7

Reviewed 10 May 2011

The Marlane is a wonderfull, family owned and operated motel just a block from the convention center. I just spent a weekend there with a group for an event and the entire staff was great. Housekeeping was very good. One of our group left a notebook computer behind and the owners went out of their way to contact us and make arrangements to return it. Not sure that would happen in other motels these days.
We have been taking our group to this hotel for many years during the same early season weekend and every year the Marlane upgrades to make the stay better. We happily are already planning on returning to the Marlane same time next year!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank ethoesl89
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I have stayed here with family and friends for 2 years in a row now, and we all highly reccomend it. Location is wonderful, short walk to the boards and the Convention center, good parking and easy access in and out. Rooms are in great condition with new flatscreen TV's added this year. Housekeeping is excellent, Owners are on site and respond to requests. Really a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank timmonj
Reviewed 30 April 2011

Been comming here about 5 years now.Just pull up, park your car, check in and enjoy.
great location great owners,Love the early morning Coffee.Don't tell to many people about this place, the more people that know the harder it will be to get a reservation when you want. I,ll be there 2nd week in may this year.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mnrocky99
Reviewed 9 February 2011

I have stayed at the Marlane for the last 3 years. And each year out weighed the other. I want to say that Chris & Lisa are the most down to earth people you could ever meet. I traveled with my wife and daughter, and she was very impressed with the room size, and upkeep of the room. The pool was great and location from the beach. She has already told me to make reservation for this year.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank sandsnail
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Have been coming here for the last 20 years! It really is a home away from home! Chris and Lisa make you feel like you are part of their family and welcoming you into their house. They have made improvements each year, and we can't wait to see what has been done. We'll be back for the next 20!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2010

If you are looking for location, cleanliness, and service this is the place to be. My husband and I along with my Granddaughter stayed here the last weekend in August. This was our first visit to this motel and we were very happy. Waking up and being able to walk out side and get a cup of coffee ( provided by the hotel every morning for free) was wonderful and relaxing. The boardwalk and beach are a block away. The pool and all of the common areas of the hotel are kept exceptionaly clean. Our room was great ,on the first floor next to the pool, I liked the idea of the hard wood floors, instead of a musty carpet. Although we did not have an efficiency this time, I am not sure we needed one, our room was equipt with a microwave, a refrigerator, ice was available within a few feet and there is a wonderful backyard area with bbq grills and picknic tables. We will be back next year, my grannddaughter as young as she is, asked if we can stay for more days. Next year we will We were sorry to leave.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family