“The nicest place I've ever stayed in Wildwood!”
Review of Marlane Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Marlane Motel
Ranked #7 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Rockaway, NJ
“The nicest place I've ever stayed in Wildwood!”
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I've been vacationing in Wildwood since I was a kid, and had yet to find a motel that I truly loved. After staying a week at the MarLane, I've found it! I contacted Lisa back in January to plan this trip with my family and my in-laws. Not only was Lisa accomodating to place us in rooms on first floor by the pool, but she also put our rooms right next to each other! The place is clean, quiet, easy access to just about anything you can think of, and the very affordable. The MarLane just became our Wildwood motel of choice! Thank you so much, Lisa, and we'll see you again next year!

• Stayed June 2011

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Millerstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Of all the things we liked about the Marlane, I would say that the hospitality was its greatest asset. They definitely go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. The customer service would never be duplicated in a "chain." It was our first trip to Wildwood and when we return we will definitely be hoping to stay at the Marlane again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank dogilicious
Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 June 2011

The MarLane is a fantastic Wildwood motel with hospitable staff, ultra-clean rooms and a true family feel. Chris and Lisa go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that each and every guest has a great trip. I have stayed at the MarLane twice now for the annual NJ State Elks Convention and can't imagine going anywhere else! Upon my check-in this year, I was greeted by Lisa who not only remembered me but also recalled that I had the same room the previous year. She was quick to thank me for returning and also mentioned that my room now had an upgraded flat-screen TV. The attention to detail made me feel right at home and so very happy to be back! Lisa and Chris can be seen tending to the pool, rooms and front desk all day and are easily accessible for any questions or needs.

In addition to the great staff and friendly atmosphere, the MarLane is also extremely convenient in terms of proximity to can't-miss Wildwood attractions. The beach, boardwalk, convention center, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance which is another huge draw. Location, location, location!

See you next year!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
new york
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We stayed 2 nights at the Marlane and loved it. The owners Chris and Lisa are very nice and helpful with things to do and directions. We stayed in a room on the second floor that had a king size bed, mini fridge and microwave. The room was spotless, probably one of the cleanest rooms I have ever seen in a motel or hotel. The hotel staff were also very pleasant. The pool looked very clean, even though we didn't get a chance to use it. Coffee is served every morning under a canopy where you can sit and chat with the other hotel guests if you wish. The location was also good, about a block and a half to the boardwalk, and close to Morey's Piers, but not right in the middle of it where there would be more noise, traffic, etc. Fox Park is across the street, they have tennis courts, play area for children and right outside of the park is the mini version of the Vietnam War Memorial Wall (like the one in Washington DC) which was especially nice to visit since there was an American Legion convention going on during the week we stayed and we met so many nice men and women who had served in the military.

I would highly recommend the Marlane for its cleanliness, the gracious owners, location and price.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Montgomery, NY
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Have to say, Marlane Motel was fabulous, very accomodating, helpful and so friendly, made you feel like your "home away from home". The rooms were very clean and maids were truly lovely and did a great job:) Pool was wonderful, couldn't get the kids out of it..and the water temp was perfect! Lisa made the booking a breeze and answered every email I sent prompyly (about 100, ha ha) Really had a great time, Wildwood was fantastic and Marlane Motel just was perfectly located to all & anything we could have needed or wanted.
We will certainly be back next year!

Room Tip: check out their website for specials
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Stevens, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I have been staying at the marlene since i was a new born every year with my family! i love it there and they are always so nice! i could not ask for a better place to say on my vacations!

Room Tip: Do the package deals they offer!
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ambergockley
Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 June 2011

I have stayed at numerous hotels for the yearly Elks Convention, but since I booked the MarLane 3 years ago I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. Lisa and Chris take great pride in running a clean and family-friendly establishment. They go out of their way to accommodate everyone's needs and truly make you feel like you are staying at their home. Every year I come down I am delighted to see the improvements they have made. Plus, the motel is just a block from the boardwalk right by the convention center. It truly is the best place to stay in Wildwood, bar none.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business