“Excellent experience all around!”
Review of Marlane Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Marlane Motel
Ranked #7 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Pittsburgh
“Excellent experience all around!”
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We were traveling with our 8 yr. old son to Wildwood for the first time. When I started researching places to stay, I was surprised to find that the lodging in this area is largely motels - no Holiday Inns, Hiltons, etc. We went with the Marlane mostly due to the high reviews here, and once again, trip advisor users didn't steer us wrong! Lisa, one of the owners, was THE most helpful hotel manager I've ever dealt with. She goes out of her way to give you area recommendations, directions, etc.

And the room was perfect for us - very clean and accommodating. The pool is only open from 10-7, and there were times when we would have liked to swim late. However, this does keep the noise down which is nice too. And it was THE cleanest pool I've ever used. All in all, a fantastic place to stay in Wildwood - one block from the beach and the start of the boardwalk. Also, free parking and free wireless internet that worked great. Thanks so much for a great time!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank librarianjen

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I read trip advisor when choosing hotels etc. I must say that the reviews are spot on with this place. Lisa & Chris who are the owner/operators are fantastic. They were so helpful and patient it was unbelievable. They gave us great ideas for dinner like Jersey Girl, Little Italy and Beach Creek which were all fantastic and saved us a lot of money. Take advantage of 1st Seatings 4pm - 6pm to take advantage of savings at these places. Rooms were very clean and pool was kept in fantastic condition. The proximity to the beach / boardwalk was about a 4 minute walk. Would highly recommend this place over any other place in Wildwood.
Tony & Rose - Toronto Canada

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank CANADIANFAMILY2011
Virginia
Reviewed 7 July 2011

I had about the typical size motel-room, with a king size bed. The mattress was fairly firm, as I like it. There was a small table with chairs, dresser with 6 drawers, small fridge and microwave, and wireless internet. The bathroom had a full tub. There was no shampoo, like every other place in Wildwood. The property was clean and hospitable. I stayed for work with several colleagues, and Lisa was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. I stayed in several places in the Wildwoods over the years and I can see why this place is so highly rated. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Laurence Harbor, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We stayed in many motels in Wildwood in the past 15 years and have to say this is by far the best. It was a family place, very close to everything. The rooms are updated and very clean and the owners are awesome people, make you feel very comfortable and welcome. This will defenitely be our place to stay in future travels to Wildwood.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Rockaway, NJ
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I've been vacationing in Wildwood since I was a kid, and had yet to find a motel that I truly loved. After staying a week at the MarLane, I've found it! I contacted Lisa back in January to plan this trip with my family and my in-laws. Not only was Lisa accomodating to place us in rooms on first floor by the pool, but she also put our rooms right next to each other! The place is clean, quiet, easy access to just about anything you can think of, and the very affordable. The MarLane just became our Wildwood motel of choice! Thank you so much, Lisa, and we'll see you again next year!

• Stayed June 2011
Millerstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 1 July 2011

Of all the things we liked about the Marlane, I would say that the hospitality was its greatest asset. They definitely go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. The customer service would never be duplicated in a "chain." It was our first trip to Wildwood and when we return we will definitely be hoping to stay at the Marlane again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank dogilicious
Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 June 2011

The MarLane is a fantastic Wildwood motel with hospitable staff, ultra-clean rooms and a true family feel. Chris and Lisa go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that each and every guest has a great trip. I have stayed at the MarLane twice now for the annual NJ State Elks Convention and can't imagine going anywhere else! Upon my check-in this year, I was greeted by Lisa who not only remembered me but also recalled that I had the same room the previous year. She was quick to thank me for returning and also mentioned that my room now had an upgraded flat-screen TV. The attention to detail made me feel right at home and so very happy to be back! Lisa and Chris can be seen tending to the pool, rooms and front desk all day and are easily accessible for any questions or needs.

In addition to the great staff and friendly atmosphere, the MarLane is also extremely convenient in terms of proximity to can't-miss Wildwood attractions. The beach, boardwalk, convention center, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance which is another huge draw. Location, location, location!

See you next year!