“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Marlane Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Marlane Motel
Ranked #9 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

Stayed here over the labor day weekend. This was our First time staying at a non chain hotel. And I must say it was a Very nice stay. Nice rooms. The owners were Very nice and helpful. The location can't be beat, easy short walk to the boardwalk. Would love to stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ddm2010

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

My family and I stayed here for 5 days. This motel is located across the street from fox park. The room was very clean and new .The beds were comfortable . The owners have beach chairs,umbrellas, boogie boards and tennis racks that you can borrow if you need to .

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank SusanReyes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying here for years, it's always been clean and enjoyable! Only thing I would say needs improvement would be the beds, they are like sleeping on a rock :( I would be willing to pay a little more for more comfortable beds! Otherwise, we go every year and would never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Luvmypuppies
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

The other reviews are true! This place is a great place to stay, just 2 blocks from the beach. The rooms have been recently upgraded and are clean. We had a room with 2 double beds and a mini-kitchen, which worked perfectly for us. The heated pool was nice and they provide everything for your stay! My husband enjoyed borrowing one of their boogie boards to use in the ocean. They also have tennis rackets and balls to use across at the tennis court across the street.
It's conveniently located across from a Rite Aid and is walking distance to the boardwalk, restaurants, etc.

Room Tip: To save money, book WELL in advance and request an efficiency so that you can save money on meals.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank megan0627
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

This was the 4th year my family and I came to Wildwood and we wouldn't stay anywhere else but the Marlane Motel. It's close to the boardwalk, convention center and has very clean rooms and pool (which we all enjoy). Chris and Lisa are the best, very friendly and accommodating;we all like to play cards in the evening and when we arrive there is a card table waiting in our room, what more can you ask for! We are looking forward to many more years of summer fun at the Marlane Motel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Angela P
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have been staying at Marlene Motel for a few years and each time we go we have a great time Lisa and Chris are great. The room are always clean and the staff is alway pleasant. I will be be staying there again next year.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, I always like second floor they are a little quiter.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mix R
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

I came down to Wildwood many years ago, and used to stay in the Crest; however, this time my family and I wanted to stay closer to the "boards", and chose the Marlane Motel because of the reviews on this site. I am extremely satisfied to say that all of the excellent reviews about this place are true. Lisa was a very welcome and accommodating host, and gave my family a lot of helpful information about the local area - she provides all of the necessary tennis equipment for the local courts (which my son and I loved!) It was a pleasure to stay here and we plan to do so again. The costs were very reasonable, it was in a great location (a block from the beach), and the rooms and pool area were always kept clean. I would recommend to anyone going to Wildwood to very much consider staying here on their next visit. My family and I are looking forward to our next stay at the Marlane.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family