All reviews under new ownership front desk staff king bed heated pool room efficiency rooms are clean home away from home full size long weekend the location is perfect next year block boardwalk poolside gas tile balconies
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Our one night stay wasn't horrifying but I can't see myself going back. It clearly states no loud music and quiet hours which no one seemed to respect. The bed was not comfortable and it sounded as if it was about to fall apart. We only stayed the one night and that was enough. We pretty much got what we paid for. The staff is super friendly and will help you with whatever you may need. The location was great, 2 blocks from the boardwalk. The motel says no smoking and I guess that's only for inside the rooms because people were all smoking right outside their rooms and I found that to be gross. There should be a designated smoking area so your able to keep your door open for FRESH air.

Room tip: We had a room all the way to the corner, it was pretty quiet back there.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Suela0213
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Positives
- great price compared to other motels in the area
- excellent location
- we bought wine at a farmer's market and did not have anything to open it with. my friend suggested asking the front desk, and they had a corkscrew! they let us borrow it to open our wine and we brought it right back.
- front desk staff was super friendly and nice
- ability to do laundry at the motel

Negatives
- the wifi does NOT work, they literally have a router designed for a single family home which cannot possibly support an entire motel
- door did not close properly, they said they would try to fix it but never did, we had to slam the door very hard to get it to lock plus our key cards worked inconsistently
- upcharges based on the amount of guests you have in your room. not sure why or how that works but they never check so just don't tell them how many guests you really have

I purposely choose cheap hotels on my vacations because it is basically just a place to sleep, so in that case this motel was fine, but I would not stay here again based on these issues.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

First of all, When I arrive at a hotel/motel I always check my sheets. To my disgusting surprise there was dried blood on the sheets. I was completely grossed out. I had to get new sheets and do it myself. We refused to use the comforter because we saw them cleaning rooms and they were not taking those comforters out - so my daughter and I had to use a picnic blanket from my car. The bed was hard as a rock and uncomfortable.
When I made the reservation I specifically asked if the rooms were updated and she said yes. The room we were in was absolutely not. The bathroom was straight out of the early 70’s.
In the bedroom there were no handles on 2 of my drawers - I used paperclips to put thru the holes and used them as knobs.
The pool was disguising - very cloudy and gross. For some odd reason alot of people smoke there. So if you like to inhale smoke - this might be the place for you. I could go on but I am sure you get my drift.
I expected better.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TheTinyTeam
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

One of the worst hotel/motels I’ve ever stayed at. Definitely not worth the $250.00 per Night fee.

1. Our Door did not lock. Every time we left the room & made sure the door was completely shut we would come back to the door being open.
2. We had to pay $34.00 extra dollars to have 3 adults in the room, because apparently the rooms are priced for 2 adults 2 children.
3. Air Conditioner was broken.
4. Parking was next to none.
5. Bathroom was horrifying
6. We were told quiet hours were from 10pm to 8am. We were woken up both nights at 4am to loud music, yelling, banging, etc.
7. Nobody supervised there children at the pool.

Overall extremely bad experience, and definitely overpriced for what you got. Would not recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Carlee M
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed there 1 time 5 years ago we loved it.this year my daughter and I went Down again they gave us a newly renovated room it was so amazing I wanna go back there's no other place that can compare

Trip type: Travelled with family