“THE BEST IN WILDWOOD”
Review of Brittany Motel

Brittany Motel
Ranked #9 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 8 August 2012 via mobile

I have been coming to Wildwood my entire life. There is no other motel for us. The Brittany has the perfect location for the amusement piers and water parks. The pool is without doubt the best any motel has to offer and the rooms have plenty of space for our family. We have also stayed in the cottage the Brittany owns next door which has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and full kitchen. The best part of the Brittany is the ownership and staff. The owners and manager treat our family like their family every time we go and this year was no exception. Please do yourself a favor and make the Brittany part of your vacation experience.

• Stayed: August 2012
There are newer reviews for Brittany Motel

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We stayed 4 nights in August 2012. There were 5 of us. It's not the worst place but it certainly isn't a 5 star hotel. Every motel/hotel in Wildwood seemed to be pricey for what they were offering so I was looking for something a little less expensive & needed an elevator. Pros: The location is great. The staff was very nice & helpful. For example, if you asked for a recommendation where to eat, they knew. We did have a couple of tiles on the bathroom ceiling that had black mold and they did immediately come and change it. And overall the place was clean, the towels were clean, the sheets were clean. And for the area, they were less expensive and they did have an elevator. Cons: They had very limited parking. The beds & pillows were not the most comfortable and the furniture/kitchenette hasn't been updated since the 60's/70's and most of the draws didn't close. We didn't spend much time in the room so for us it was okay. Would I stay there again? I would if maybe I couldn't find another place for the same price or maybe just a little bit more money.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mumcar
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My family and I don't get a chance to get away very often, so the wonderful welcome that we got at the Brittany made our trip to the shore! I would like to say a special thank you to Stephanie. My husband and I always try to go out of our way to let it be known when we find truly nice and caring people and that is what you will find here at the Brittany Thank you for the wonderful treatment of me and my family sincerely Dannielle

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2012

As far as motels go, this was one of the best and cleanest I have stayed at! Some minor mold in the bathroom but otherwise, remarkably clean. Full beds were comfy but the queen pull-out was horribly uncomfortable. We rented an efficiency suite and everything worked. The air conditioning worked wonderfully and the hotel staff were kind, courteous, and professional in a relaxed atmosphere. If you like sweets, you will like the continental breakfast. The Wednesday lunch was so packed, we didn't even bother but it did smell good : ) Two blocks from the boardwalk and right by the amusement piers. Nice-sized pool for the kiddos. Definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: The efficiency suite was just big enough for four of us without being on top of one another.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2012

This was my first stay here. From the time I walked in the door I felt like part of the family. The owners were welcoming and the staff was great. All the people staying here had fun and looked out for each other. But as you know there's always one in the bunch that just can't have fun. I recommend this motel for that family fun and al in one stay at wildwood...

Mike (Government officer)

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 26 July 2012

my name is Bessie Riley, My husband and I stayed at the Brittany from 7\21-7\23 of 2012 it was the first time we been there, I would like to say that it was very family oriented if you have children, it was also very romantic for you and your significant other. Iwould advise you to take a trip to wildwood and witness it for yourself. The Motel is beautiful the staff was very professional. You will also be able to enjoy the beautiful view on the deck, oh at night let me tell you it is so romantic. Last but not least it's very convenient for traveling you are so close to the boardwalk you wouldn't believe. I was so impressed my husband and I will be going back for our anniversary in august for 3 more days. Loved it can't wait to go back!!!!!

Room Tip: It's fabulous hurry up and make a reservation , I just returned and making reservations to go ba...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I stayed at the Brittany for a weekend in July, and it was the best staying experience in Wildwood that I have ever had! The rooms were amazing, the beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. Not many places impress me to the point where I have no complaints, but the Brittany is the exception to the Rule!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business