“very personable”
Review of Brittany Motel

Brittany Motel
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 7 July 2014

we had to check out by ten... checked out but still stayed by the pool all day with no problems until my family was done at the boardwalk. they were so nice, they found me an extension cord for my dying laptop and gave me a free bottle of lemonade.

Room Tip: you can find the a/c controller on the wall by the fridge. it goes from high, med, low, and off. we...
1  Thank Dina H

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We've been coming to Brittany for years. Rooms/pool are always pristine. The staff is SO pleasant! Always there to help. Breakfast cakes and coffee at breakfast and bbq on Wednesdays! Only two blocks from the boardwalk! Great diner on the corner.

Room Tip: Ask for beach front room. It's so great to view the boardwalk at night and the ocean in the mor...
1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I came down for the day to hang out with my family who is staying here and I have been nothing but pleased the pool was super clean rooms were cleaned in a timely manner and the staff here is super pleasant. Needless to say I enjoyed my self so much I am actually booking a room here for when I come down next month!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank teppybear
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoy our room at Brittany motel the room was large clean everything as expected A/C very quiet they have free breakfast everyday with fresh coffee , Wednesday they have free lunch .we love the family atmosphere the pool was clean and great. We strongly recommend for a family stay
Sam, Eva and Joseph

2  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The toilet's not flushing right. Our room was clean and spacious. A/C was cold, the pool was clean. The staff was pleasant. Our room's decor was kind of 80's motif. They need to update their furnitures and mattresses. Their wifi had terrible signal. The continental breakfast is just coffee and muffins.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms on the third floor facing the pool because it's less noisier other than the lou...
2  Thank Faith A
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Our first stay at the Brittney... We were very surprised and very happy! They took us in on short notice, the room was spacious and clean! The staff was pleasant and very helpful! Air conditioning was cold, the pool was clean and nice! Everything was perfect... A+ rating from Michelle, Scott, Cole & Leah :-D thank you Brittney!

1  Thank Scott R
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Our stay was amazing from the time we got there to the time we left..6/27 to 6/30..fast check in done by the nicest lady ever Toni which was very helpful when I booked our reservation..we came down to celebrate my birthday with family. We loved the huge pool and the muffins on the morning..last but not least today our check out was 10am even thou we checked out they let me still park in the parking lot, while we hit the boardwalk one last time.also when we got back from the boardwalk we were able to swim all day so we made it worthwhile using the grill on the last of our food left and the shower they had next to the pool came in handy..I loved the fact they it was a family oriented resort everyone from the front desk to the people walking around and the housekeeper everyone seemed to really enjoy there job..I so wish I could vacation all summer this would definitely be our spot..Thank you from the bottom of our heart, my 13 yr old is already asking to book again..love always the wing family ...Hope to see ya soon

2  Thank 7711crystal