“We Love the Brittany Motel!!”
Review of Brittany Motel

Brittany Motel
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 1 July 2009

My group has been staying at the Brittany the past couple of years. I just left yesterday and can't wait until next June. It's a nice feeling when someone greets you with a smile & runs from behind a desk to give you a welcome hug (thank you Teresa). Teresa, Sophia, and the rest of the family are very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. Our maid, Julie, was very friendly & helpful. She did a great job jumping on my every request from a toaster to taking the time to fill my dish detergent while she was preparing another room. Our rooms were clean, beds were comfortable (I slept like a rock each night) & had kitchenettes which saved me money since we didn't have to go out to eat everyday. They have 2 grills that were in use every night of our stay. Every morning they set out free coffee, juice, milk, cakes & donuts. I'm happy to say that everything I tried was fresh. The pool area & pool iteself are very large, offers music while you relax, and has more than enough chairs and lounges for everyone. I saw someone cleaning the pool as well as the staff's hard work keeping the surrounding area looking nice every day of our stay. We were a large group of families with children ranging from approx 8 to 15 so I'd definitely say that The Brittany is a family oriented motel. The game room seemed to be a plus too. Another bonus is the close proximity to the board walk amusements & water parks (only 1 block away). Don't forget to gather all the coupon books the Brittany offers . . . free appetizers, buy 1 get 1s, % off etc. I didn't have any complaints from our group about the Brittany or the owners who run it. We've already reserved for next year. Best of luck with the new addition to the Brittany family, Sophia. You look beautiful.

Reviewed 30 June 2009

I recently stayed at the Brittany motel with my family and had a wonderful experience! This hotel was recommended to me by a family friend who is in the business himself and I couldn't be more grateful to him. We had a very clean room, a balcony that overlooked the boardwalk, and a continental breakfast every morning we were there. I was treated with nothing but respect and all my questions and needs were taken care of. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone! It really had everything I was looking for. My children loved the arcade in the lobby as well as the pool and my husband and I were very pleased with everything this motel had to offer! We will definitely be back!! We left this hotel with nothing but the best of experiences and a wonderful family vacation!

Reviewed 20 June 2009

Stayed for 4 nights recently, and had an unpleasant stay. The room was fairly clean, but the sheets had plastic covers which were noisy and uncomfortable. The pool is NOT heated. The free continental breakfast consisted of cold coffee and stale donuts. The noise level was our biggest problem. The place is not geared towards families, it's for people that like to party. There is no curfew, so people were out on the balcony all hours of the night drinking and listening to the radio. The walls are so thin that you can hear every conversation. It's fine I suppose if you are going for senior week and want to party, but not good if you have a family or wish to have a nice relaxing vacation.

4  Thank jckat2000
Reviewed 16 June 2009

the rooms were filthy"pregnant lady working the front desk was horrible.with a bad attitude you could not ask her anything.when we got to our room there was a used condom on the floor and a open bottle of whiskey.when we asked for room to be clean it took them at least three hours and they had no other rooms.i was very upset the whole weekend and they did not even apologize for there mistakes.stairways very dirty and the maids did not speak english.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank runrun2078
Reviewed 31 August 2008

Me & my family have being coming to the Brittany Motel for 7 years. We love this place!!!! My family will be back next year and many more years to come. Any problems that I have they always take care of it right away. Sophia & John have done great things to this hotel every year and they are only getting better. They welcome you with a smile and they hate to see us go. Thanks John & Sophia for another great summer vacation! See you next year hopefully with another family member added to our family to experience the fun.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank kremolde
Reviewed 26 August 2008

Going to Wildwood? You have to check out the Brittany! My sister, 2 children and I went on vacation on Thurs. we checked into a different place -which turned out to have mothballs and my son was allergic and had an asthma attack- So my sister and I went for a walk searching for a place to stay for 3nts. We saw really bad rooms for so-so money, saw great rooms for lots of money. Then we come to the Brittany. This is a family run motel that is clean, spacious and so very friendly. Christine and John helped us to get
our 1st nights deposit back from the other 'place', and set us up in a room that could fit us all. They were angels!! We asked about
a coffee maker in the rooms, even thou they have continental breakfast by the pool every morning, they got us settled in and the
next thing we know-- there's a knock on the door, and a girl is
giving us our own private 10cup coffee pot! I have found the place I can keep going back to year after year. Thank you for a great vacation, oh and because of all they did we ended up staying an extra night!
Kathleen Ryder - email -crma1984@hotmail.com

1  Thank Kathleen1984
Reviewed 26 August 2008

I have been coming to Wildwood for over 30 years, my family used to take me down, now I take my family down, it’s a great place to go especially if you have kids. The motel we usually stay at got to be a little pricey, so we searched around and came across the Brittany Motel, which was reasonably priced and it looked good in the Wildwood Vacation Planner 2008. Based on what we saw and read about the Brittany we were confident enough to choose that motel. Well until we got there, the parking was tight. Then we got to our room, I was embarrassed to bring my family in, it looked like something from the Brady Bunch show, very 70ish, everything was old. We had a 2 room efficiency. The carpet was old and it smelled, there was only one TV, no blow dryer, the shower rod was rusty, the fridge did not keep anything cold, the couch was filthy, the microwave was disgusting, I couldn’t enjoy the pool because it was freezing and a bit dirty. And if I had to use the BBQ I had to go next door. They had 3 grills but only 1 worked. Then they had a cook-out on Wednesday afternoon and the hot dogs were boiled not b-b-qued (wife got sick on them). We had more fun at the beach. Thank goodness the water park, boardwalk, and beach were all close by. Spend the extra few bucks and stay at a cleaner and a much more up-dated motel.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank italia4u