“Great stay with friendly staff..”
Review of SeaGull Motel

SeaGull Motel
Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This is now my second year at The Sea Gull Motel, and once again I was impressed with the courteous and friendly staff.. The rooms are clean and even the A Room was still manageable with my wife and two small children.. Will be staying here every time I visit wildwood..

• Stayed: July 2013
There are newer reviews for SeaGull Motel

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Do not stay here!!! This motel needs a total upgrade. Our room had a terrible odor. Nothing worked in the room. The hinges on the doors were rusted. Everything was old and dated!! The bathroom needed an extensive cleaning!! Never again!! We had a terrible stay!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 9Genna
SeagullMotelManager, Manager at SeaGull Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

I have written to TripAdvisor to dispute this review. I feel that this is not a legitimate review. I have searched our records for June and at no time was an occupant from New York City, NY staying here. I also researched our maintenance logs and there were no multiple complaints about things not working in any of the rooms at any time.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Clean rooms, nice sitting areas to relax and spend time with the other families we were with. The board walk starts right there at Cresse, so the kids were able to walk up and get to the piers safely in a group while the adults stayed back and enjoyed the quiet.

The staff (family owned) were super friendly and accomodating. No better place in Wildwood for the price. Will most certainly be going back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed at the Sea Gull Motel over the 4th of July weekend. We arrived to the beach early, and the hotel staff were extremely accommodating and we were able to check into our room early! The parking and location to the beach was convenient; it is in walking distance to the boardwalk and to many restaurants. This was our second time staying at the Sea Gull, and we had nothing to complain about. One of my favorite things about this hotel is the complimentary coffee every morning, as well as the deck that we can relax on. This hotel is extremely clean and amenities like a hair dryer, microwave, and fridge in the room are definitely a plus! We cannot wait to come here again next summer, but we may not be able to wait until then! I would recommend this hotel to couples looking for a weekend getaway as well as families due to the relaxed and quiet atmosphere of the hotel. This hotel gets an A+ for quality and value for a holiday getaway, best in Wildwood!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nmkramer
SeagullMotelManager, Manager at SeaGull Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Nmkramer, Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please tell your friends :-)

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Location was perfect! I had the best time with my family. I will definitely be back. Very clean. Wonderful atmosphere, and wonderful employees. Certainly a trip to remember. If you want to find the best restaurants the staff has impeccable suggestions. 10 out of 10.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our Family comes down to Wildwood and stays for a week every single year in the Apartments and every year is Fabulous! The Location is great also! It is DEFINITELY a FAMILY FRIENDLY Hotel!!!! This was the first year we had trouble with other guests around us. We spoke with Ginnie and she was awesome and was very apologetic (Even thought it is not her fault). With that being said, I think it's pretty much common sense that anytime you go on vacation that EVERY hotel has "Quit Hours", so I'm not sure why people who cause these issues are surprised. There's no reason to have your kids up at 2am Jumping around like animals. Overall Management is Amazing, Rooms are Great, Location is Great and the Price is Right!! I wouldn't let ONE bad night ruin our stay! And management fixed that!!! IF YOUR LOOKING FOR family friendly hotel 1/2 block away from the boardwalk....LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Thank You Everyone at the Seagull for a Great Stay!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I liked this "motel" a lot!! It was in the perfect location, and was kept very clean. You get a lot for your money here. I would deff come back here.! For wildwood it was also very affordable. The service was also very nice and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#15 of 75 in Wildwood
Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
#5 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to SeaGull Motel? Share your experiences!