“value plus! :)”
Review of SeaGull Motel

SeaGull Motel
Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The staff of the Sea Gull Motel could not have been more pleasant, from the call I made to reserve a room, to check in and check out. It is an older facility, extremely clean and in good condition. The only negative thing I would say is that it's a bit of a hike to the center of the boardwalk, but that has nothing to do with the motel or the service of the staff. We are definitely going to stay here again, and next time bringing sneakers!!

• Stayed: July 2013
There are newer reviews for SeaGull Motel

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I absolutely love this place and have been vacationing there for years. Have stayed in most types of the rooms they offer and my favorite is the 2 room which offers front and back balconies; 2 queen size beds in the bedroom, plus a pull out couch, full kitchen with microwave, stove and fridge. Love the folks in the office, especially Andrew, and the cleaning staff are superb! Everyone is friendly, professional and efficient. We feel and are treated like family every time we stay which is always during the Memorial weekend special. The July 4th week is also a great bargain. Across the street is Little Italy which serves great food and the atmosphere is terrific. A block from the beach and boardwalk; convenient to restaurants, stores and supermarket. They also have a large grill which is available for use as well as large pool, outdoor showers, and laundry facilities should you want to take home clean clothes. I forgot to mention their newly renovated bathroom for use if you choose to stay at the beach after your checkout time. I have been vacationing in Wildwood for over 40 years and this place is the best.

Wendy Dickens

Room Tip: The 2 room efficiencies on the corner offer an excellent view of the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Compared to other hotels in the area I think the is the best value for your dollar!!! Nothing fancy but very friendly staff and very very clean!!!!!! I have stayed at numerous hotels in the area and this is the best value by far! I have stayed here for 2 weeks each of the last 3 summers and just booked my 2 weeks for this year!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We have stayed at the Sea Gull Motel many times in the past but each new visit is better than the one before. Was surprised to see lots of new renovations done as our rooms in previous visits were ALWAYS well maintained and clean. Can't say enough nice things about the Sea Gull motel and its' employees. Very service oriented, very clean, very accommodating and exceptionally nice employees. Rates are very reasonable and the Board Walk is literally less than a minute walk. Love this place and we won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2013

the staff at check in was friendly and we were given our room - it was on the first floor by the pool. It smelled, was old , dated and in need of an overhaul. Went to the office to be asked by the evening staff, what i would like them to do about it, I was given sheets to change the linens myself. We were stuck there for the night and after sleeping with the lights on, we were greeted by the manager who tried to make the situation better by offering us another room and/or putting a dehumidifier in the room. The damage had already been done. She was nice enough, but there was too much that had gone wrong. we decided to leave I do not understand the ratings of this hotel, it does not live up to these ratings at all.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank am c
SeagullMotelManager, Manager at SeaGull Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Am c, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience during your stay at our motel. Unfortunately, I was not made aware of the situation until the following morning, although I would not have been able to move you to another room because every room was rented, I would have done a better job of satisfying your needs that evening. I apologize that we were not alerted of any problems with that room by the previous tenants or housekeeping. We take every review on TripAdvisor very seriously and do our best to make any improvements that may be needed immediately. As you can see by the many positive reviews that we get, every person's experience is different. We noticed that you stayed at another area motel that has several bad reviews, however you felt good enough about your stay to give it a positive review so it's best to keep an open mind! We hope that your next stay in Wildwood will be a great one and we thank you for giving us a chance.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Anyone planning a Wildwood vacation really should stay at The Seagull Motel!!!! Everything about this place was awesome!!! Very family oriented, clean and starting from the people who run it to the maid service was top-notch!!!!! I cannot wait for next year when we plan our next Wildwood vacation...... The Seagull Motel with DEFINITELY be our home away from home!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Just let the people know how many to a room and they will help you choose the perfect room!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The seagull motel was a great and exciteing excepeeience for me and my family. The staff was very polite and welcoming the price for the room was unbeatable and the fact that boardwalk was so close made it a fun trip for my children. The pool was amazeing very nice and clear the bbq was a great touch for our dinner. My favorite part was the beautiful view you have from there sundeck faceing the beach. Its a great location and great people work there that make you feel like family. I recomend this motel fore everyone to stay at. Most amazeing trip ive ever had at the wildwood shore seagull staff keep up the good work i will be comming back evey year!

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#15 of 75 in Wildwood
Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
#5 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to SeaGull Motel? Share your experiences!