“Slice of heaven”

Ranked #4 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Denville, New Jersey
“Slice of heaven”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed here for Mother's Day Weekend! My daughter had her State Gymnastics meet the same weekend. We stayed in the midway apartment. I am a neat freak and very concerned about cleanliness. This motel was the cleanest motel I have ever stayed in. The staff,from the time I booked the reservations,arrived and left was wonderful. The facilities were top notch. I would only recommend the Seagull to anyone coming to Wildwood. Not a better place to be and the location was close to everything. The staff was so informative with all the attractions and stores in the area. Quality hospitality at an affordable price. I have slept in 5 star hotels and I honestly have to say that I slept like a baby on the mattresses. Didn't expect much of the weekend but staying here made my Mother's Day weekend fabulous.

Room Tip: You couldn't go bad with any room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank J Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I meant to write this review last year when i stayed here, but it completly slipped my mind. I'm not going to lie, i almost didn't stay at this hotels strictly based on the reviews posted here. However, i wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a nice get away and this was the only hotel that fit into my budget. Upon arrival, i got a little hesitant with the fact that there isn't much parking, but let me tell you this was my one and ONLY complaint. My girfriend made a good point, we would find a parking spot and just let our car stay there our whole stay, part of the fun at the beach is taking buses and trams places. We checked in and were greeted in such a friendly and welcoming way. They allowed us to check into our room earlier then check in time so we eagerly ran up to our room. based on the reviews i was expecting a run down smelly hotel, but i was pleasantly surprised! the room could have sparkled it was so clean. It smelt of fresh linen not "wet carpet" as one review said it had. Of course, there was still some sand in the carpet but HELLO, we're at the beach. ALL HOTELS AT THE BEACH HAVE SAND IN THEM. Everything was clean and well kept. it is an older building but they have renovated the rooms and make you feel like you're staying at a beach house. The staff and even the people staying there were so incredibly nice and let me tell you being in my early 20s that's rare because they view me and my girlfriend as "hell raisers" when all we want is to have a relax quiet time, If you're looking for a place to stay for a reasonable price i highly suggest this place. its in a great location (right at the beginning of the board walk) and the staff is so kind and helpful. We are returning this coming june for another relaxing stay. Thank you Sea Gull Motel for providing us with a hassle free stay to our relaxing weekend!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jessie R
Upstate New York
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stay here each summer with my family. Great staff (always friendly!), great pool, great rates and within close walking distance to beach and boardwalk. Rooms are basic but clean and have all you need for a few days. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Tara W
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My daughter and I spent the 1st weekend in October when the temp reached 85. The weather was perfect and the beach was quiet. The staff was closing for the season, but was always there to help with anything we needed. We love the Sea Gull, it reminds me of my younger days and my daughter loves the short walk to the beach, and boardwalk. We will be planning our next trip there shortly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Stewlll
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Clean, well located, affordable, great pool, great water pressure and plenty of hot water (more important as one might think after staying in a Holiday Inn Express last year). We stayed here on our first Wildwood vacation as a couple and returned 29 years and 2 kids later. It will be much, much sooner than 29 years before our next visit.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank Philisad
Cape May, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Sea Gull Motel--my private l'il escape and "haven" on earth!! They have cute suites or just a spacious room to flop your tired l'il self down in after a long day of sun n' fun. It's located only 1/2 a block from the boardwalk and free beaches. It's also close to several great dining establishments.The rooms are clean. The sheets are crisp. The have an awesomely accommodating staff to serve you. You can rent colorful wheel barrows to cart your stuff to the beach and back (you know how the kids have to have alllllll their things!!). The shower water pressure is spot on and they even have those powerful little hair dryers for your convenience (I don't even bring a straight iron when I'm there. Those dryers just blow the wave right out!!). The maids are very attentive and tend to your comfort needs with great care. If they were open year round, I'd move in!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Teresa C
Pennsville, New Jersey
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Had a great stay room was very clean employees are very nice. service with a smile would recommend everyone to stay there.nice location not far from the boardwalk I would give this motel 5 stars. My family was there for The fireman's weekend had a blast We are planning to stay at SEA GULL Motel again next year

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Carol T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
Riviera Resort & Suites
Riviera Resort & Suites
#14 of 76 in Wildwood
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels

Been to SeaGull Motel? Share your experiences!