“Overall Good hotel”

SeaGull Motel
Ranked #4 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Overall Good hotel”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

First lets talk Pros, excellent location at the end of the Boardwalk on the border of Wildwood and Wildwood Crest. One block from the beach and the Tram car. Value for the money can't be beat. Cleanliness excellent and Staff very attentive.
Cons: I really haven't decided if this is a negative or not. We were there Sun-Sun. The first four days was pretty quiet then on Thursday Dolly's Polkaholics showed up. The manager warned us they can be loud but we really didn't realize how much they can party. We have been calling it Senior week for the over 65 crowd. On one hand they throw a great party all day and all night. I would avoid this hotel during that week unless your looking for a party. Also the water in the main building was brown. I didn't notice this in the annex building. We were drinking bottled water anyways so it really didn't matter. Overall we had a great vacation and would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Bristol, CT
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My best friend and I had an amazing time! The sea gull motel is in the perfect location, it's right next to the beach and the board walk. I could even see the beach from my room! The room was very clean and the staff were amazing!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Steph33333
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My Family and I have been staying here every year on Memorial Day weekend for the past few years and the folks here have always been nice since day one which is why we stay here and continue to stay here year after year, the first year we rented two rooms now we are up to five and we are already planning our trip for next year. Shouts outs to Cali and Ashley and also to Nicole they always make us feel welcome. Great Price, Great location

2 Thank Robert G
new york
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We decided to drive to Wildwoods on Memorial day weekend without making any reservations. While looking for hotel (and constantly checking TripAdvisor) the deal for this hotel popped up. The price you can't beat and location is a block away from boardwalk. (amazing) Room is very clean but we had a very tight room. Two double beds, microwave and small fridge, a tv. Front desk was very nice. We needed blankets we got, we wanted to keep our car a little longer on a parking lot so we can go to the beach no problem. Overall we are very happy with this place. Planing to come back in July.

3 Thank newyorkolenka
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We really liked this hotel! Our room was clean, the staff were very friendly, and it was very close to the boardwalk. Even though we rented off season, we were still impressed with the price since it was so close to the boardwalk and beach.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Musicgirl515
vineland
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Clean rooms, friendly staff. Affordable.

Had a great time will definitely stay again. Close to beach, shopping and dining. The bed and linens were so comfortable. Quiet and family oriented. Competitive pricing can not be beat.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Darmen2014
Denville, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed here for Mother's Day Weekend! My daughter had her State Gymnastics meet the same weekend. We stayed in the midway apartment. I am a neat freak and very concerned about cleanliness. This motel was the cleanest motel I have ever stayed in. The staff,from the time I booked the reservations,arrived and left was wonderful. The facilities were top notch. I would only recommend the Seagull to anyone coming to Wildwood. Not a better place to be and the location was close to everything. The staff was so informative with all the attractions and stores in the area. Quality hospitality at an affordable price. I have slept in 5 star hotels and I honestly have to say that I slept like a baby on the mattresses. Didn't expect much of the weekend but staying here made my Mother's Day weekend fabulous.

Room Tip: You couldn't go bad with any room.