“My favoite shore motel!!!”
Review of SeaGull Motel

SeaGull Motel
Ranked #3 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 30 March 2010

I have been coming to the Seagull for years with a friend and now my husband. My husband is a clean fanatic and found this to be a nice clean, quiet and comfy motel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeorgeannK

Reviewed 4 January 2010

This is a very good hotel for family getaways and for an excellent price. The rooms were very clean and the staff very helpful. I will definitely be coming back for the second time around. The only hang up about the hotel is the parking and the smoking around the pool. I am not a fan of cigarette smoke while my children swimming. Sometimes the parking was a little tight and if you don’t know how to drive you’ll hit some ones car. Although I must say the pool was very clean and it was cleaned daily. We felt very safe. The grill was also very nice. We packed burgers and steaks and had that for dinner a couple nights. It is although at the beginning of the boardwalk so bring comfy sneakers.

Reviewed 25 August 2009

This was our third time to wildwood in 4 years. We arrived theAug.19 and returned home Aug.23. The first time to the Seagull. Read some reviews before we chose this hotel and took a chance. Besides a man knocking on our door at 11:30 first night(he was the guest previous to our arrival,coming back to find something not legal and return his to us)everything was great. Thank God when you do not return your keys the management change the locks for the next guest. Other then that drama we had a great time. The sofa bed was a little uncomfortable but it was something to sleep on .we gave the kids our beds. we had 2 teenagers and two youngsters they enjoyed their selves. The employees were wonderful the spot was great location . You walk far to get to the piers,but who doesn't. Everyone needs exercise. If you stayed at the other end you still have to walk to get to the first pier. I would definitely recommend the Seagull. We hope to return next year and hopefully get the same room.

Reviewed 8 August 2009

We stayed there this past week and also we had stayed in 2007. Both times we found the Sea Gull to be clean with a great staff. The pool really saved us one day mid week when the salps were washing up on shore making it a bit yucky to be in the ocean. We just went to the motel pool for that afternoon and the salp on the beach problem cleared the next day. I have read reviews where people did not like being told to be quiet outside of the motel rooms at night but from the point of view of others it is nice to have a quiet motel for sleeping. We had quiet restfull nights and you don't get that at every shore motel these days!

Reviewed 22 July 2009

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 4 nights in July. We read a lot of reviews on here beforehand, and many people commented that it was very clean, and the employees were pleasant. So we took a chance and booked a room.

We were very happy with our decision. We had a Model A room, which was just two double beds and a bathroom, along with a microwave and refridgerator. The room was the cleanest room I think I've stayed in so far, and I've been going to Wildwood since I was a little kid. The rug seemed pretty clean, the bathroom was larger than I expected, especially the shower, and it was clean as well. All the furniture matched, which made the room look nice and put together.

We didn't go in the pool, as it was occupied by little kids most of the time (but the motel wasn't overtaken by little kids by any means), but we could tell it was clean because we actually saw someone who worked at the motel treating the water with chemicals at night.

Parking was fine, there were quite a few spaces available. We were scared to move the car however, because we didn't want to lose our spot.

The motel is at the very end of the boardwalk, but only a block and a half from the ramp up to the boardwalk. It was kind of a long walk on the boardwalk to get to the fun parts where everything is - there was a long stretch of nothingness. It wasn't bad though; it was kind of nice to get away from everyone at the end of the day. We also enjoyed walking all the way to the end of the boardwalk, and taking the tram car back at night.

All in all, we had a great trip and great room. The staff who worked at the front desk were very friendly, even the house keepers were nice. I would definitely reccomend this motel to my friends and family.

Oh, and big plus: Everyone spoke English! Not broken English either, real English!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jk0386
Reviewed 16 July 2009

short trip, satff very nice and helpfull clean rooms and a nice pool

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2009

We enjoyed our stay at the SeaGull Motel.Older motel/family own. Everyone tries to make guest happy. The parking is not great, but that was ok. The only thing I really had a problem with was the way the maintenance men dressed. We had a small problem in the room and first a young man in a hooded sweatshirt showed up and then another man in a t-shirt ,They did fix the problem. the next day we saw a friendly older man. There was a young man dress nicely but not friendly looking, mad at the world. I was a little afraid to let them in, how did we really know they worked there. The maids had t-shirts that said SeaGull Motel. Which let us know they worked there. In this day, I found it hard to believe, even in a small family motel. That the maintenance men wear what ever they want and don't identify themself. other than this, it is clean, close to boardwalk. Also go to the Zoo in CMCH I say try the place.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family