“The perfect motel experience”
Review of Lu Fran Motel

Lu Fran Motel
Ranked #18 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 29 June 2014

As soon as we pulled up their was a parking spot reserved just for us. The service is excellent, friendly &quick. Best location, beach front deck. Rooms are nice and clean along with the pool. Overall was a great experience. seagulls love the beautiful neon lu Fran sign as a post up spot.
Miss Universe

1  Thank fatbunny1

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed at Lu Fran just this past week (june 2014) with my boyfriend for a couple days. The hotel manager Raf greeted us as we pulled up and told us we more than welcome to check in early (3 hours) at no additional cost. He even upgraded our room to the first floor efficiency right by the pool. During our stay he was friendly and checked on us to see if everything was good. The room was clean and the kitchenette came handy as well. We cooked out by the pool and had a blast swimming and enjoying such a short walk to the beach and boardwalk. On our day of checkout we were offered to check out late as opposed to 10am. I asked him what time and he said as late as 10pm if we wanted to. He was very pleasant and he made our trip well worth it. I will definitely stay there again in the future and have no problem recommending to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I brought my family down for the weekend and had an awesome stay. Ralf, the owner was great. He was very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were spacious enough and had a nice classical look to them. Our room was very clean and the maids did an excellent job servicing our rooms everyday. The beds were comfortable and anytime you needed additional towels(or anything else) members of the staff, bring it to you right away. The hotel is in an the perfect location! Right at the beginning of the boardwalk with a clear view of the beach from the motel. My wife and kids were very happy with our weekend down in Wildwood, in part because of our awesome stay at Lu Fran with their awesome owner and staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexander K
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Clean room, great price,great hospitality. Clean kitchen and bathroom. Friendly environment very convenient to beach and board walk. Highly recommended.Nice warm swimming pool. It was perfectally suitable for my sons who are 6 and 18 myself and grandma. Something for everyone at this location. Can't wait to come next year.

1  Thank shareenahunter
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We came on June 23 2014, me my family and another family. The rate was excellent, the room, bathroom, kitchen, and pool area were very clean. The service was excellent, houses keeping wonderful and staff was so friendly and attended to all or needs! Across from the Ocean with a beautiful. This made our trip perfect. We came from Pittsburgh PA to the Lufran Motel for the first time and will return every year!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I originally planned to stay somewhere else during my prom weekend but good thing I made the decision not to. The management was awesome. He made us feel welcomed and assisted us in any and every way possible. The rooms were great compared to where our other friends stayed.

1  Thank Jaejawara
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Two times a charm! This is my second time staying at the LuFran motel! I am just as pleased the second time as I was the first time. The room size is very cozy along with clean. The owners are the most friendly, welcoming people I have ever met, a big reason why I went back. Not only is this motel right on the boardwalk, its only a 2 second walk away from the beach! Its right on the quiet part of the boardwalk (the wildwood sign) which is perfect because I got to start the boardwalk from the start and also it is the more quiet part of the boardwalk. This hotel has a heated pool which was my favorite part, and the pool was clean my whole trip. The rooms got cleaned at perfect times as well. I will be staying at this motel every single time I go down to wildwood because of how much I enjoyed my stay, for two years, and many more years to come!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends