“Great location and had a great stay. No complaints.”

AA Heart of Wildwood Motels
Ranked #12 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Toronto, Canada
“Great location and had a great stay. No complaints.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had a great holiday and it was down to this place. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were nice and really comfortable and the location on the beach was perfect!
Would defo recommend this motel to everyone.
Thanks

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Hddj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Having previously stayed at this hotel I rebooked for my birthday weekend. Upon arrival all was great . The usual you must be 25 to rent and no loud parties. We'll all of that shot right out the window three hours ago when the rooms downstairs from us put out tables and a DJ!!!! I never call the front desk but the music was so loud I could not hear the tv even on its loudest volume, the music was resonating throughout the entire building, but I had to call. I was told they would send someone up. Twenty minutes later the music got LOUDER! I got dressed and was forced to eave my room. I went to the front desk and was told management was called. An hour and a half later I returned to my room to see people walking around with open alcohol bottles, tables with stereos set up, in the main walkway and A room with its door open and a bar set up on a table! Apparently management felt their money was better than mine. Not so much as a phone call or an apology
While I was a repeat guest I will never be back to this establishment.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank wtchywumn
RakeshHOW, Owner at AA Heart of Wildwood Motels, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
It’s very unfortunate for us that any guest leaves unsatisfied. We pride ourselves on making our guest’s time with us enjoyable so that they return, as you have done in the past so much so that you kindly gave us 4 stars on your previous review.
During your stay we had the American Legion convention group also staying with us, as well as the rest of Wildwood. They stay with us once a year and we allow them a four hour celebration (from 6-10pm) in remembrance for their service to our country. As in any hotel/motel during a convention there is always a hospitality room where food and drinks are available to the people that are attending. They are legally allowed to walk around with a beverage on private property.
It is unacceptable if you were not informed during your booking that the American Legion group would also be staying with us and I apologize for that. We tried to make sure that all guests were made aware of this. Also once we received your complaints at the front desk management and I personally went up multiple times and asked the DJ to turn it down which he did, atleast for a little while. It saddens me that your stay with us this time was not as great as your last experience staying with us. I can only express my great disappointment that we will be losing a valued guest and I again apologize and wish for the opportunity to have you come back and stay with us.
Rakesh Patel
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was happy with this place from the day I called to make our reservation. Maryann was very helpful and friendly. Check in was easy and we were allowed to check in a little early. Our room was clean and mostly comfortable. I like my room to be 68'F when I sleep but the a/c wouldn't cool below 70 and it had a strange smell while it was running. We opened the windows so I was comfortable but if it was super hot out I would have not been happy. Anyway, I let them know, they took note and said they will take care of it and thanked me for letting them know. The hotel is a stair case from the boardwalk. I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family