AA Heart of Wildwood Motels
Ranked #10 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Just got back from a 3 day trip and stayed at this hotel. First off...I've been going down to Wildwood for years but never stayed here before. All I can say is I now know where I will stay in the future (if the prices don't go up). Besides being on the expensive side...this hotel is fantastic. It is EXTREMELY clean. The pools are great....heated and clean. Location is excellent. I can't say enough great things. This hotel appears to be under new ownership...and what a nice bunch of guys..hard working. Highly recommend..I will be back.

Room Tip: I believe numbers 10-19 face the street and boardwalk...which is great to people watch!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris O

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The hotel is right on the boardwalk! My wife, son and I couldn't have been happier. The rooms where spic and span clean. We saw no bugs like a previous report on here. There wasn't even sand on the floors! All the food, rides, entertainment, and the beach are steps away! There was a outdoor concert going on one night and though it was loud outside my 20 month old son was able to sleep thru it because the rooms keep the noise out. The pool on the roof is an excellent spot to go if your not in the mood for the beach. If you are the type of person that likes park your car and not have to get back into it for the whole time you are there this is your spot. My wife, son and I were able to walk to everything we needed. The staff couldn't have been better. All requests we made were handled in a timely matter. Like I said in my title, we can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sean I
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was the 1st time we were going to stay at this place. I opened the room door and turned on the light and I saw some bugs running from the light to under the beds. I killed 5 before they all went under something I called the front desk. They sent someone over right away. I saw something on the bed so I pulled the spread back and to my HORROR there were more roaches in the bed. The desk staff gave me a full refund and blamed the roaches on the last guest. I asked when was the last time the room was used and the staff behind the desk said a week. It would have been nice if the staff tried to find me a new room At a different place, but no they just worked to get me out of their place so I would stop talking about the roaches I just saw all over the room and BED. Let me SPECIFY the bugs-roaches that were on the left side of the room and the left bed. Also the room was so small that the two full size beds took up almost all the floor space. There was not even enough room to sit the bags down ( That was a good thing I think ) I have had a exterminator here at the house already just in case something came home with us. So go at your risk, just if you go bring a large can of RAID!!!!!
You should add a (0) to your raiding.
Thank you, and good luck if you stay there.

• Stayed: June 2014
10  Thank Blacksmittywife
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The rooms are immaculate. The management and staff are accessible. There is no problem great or small that they won't fix. I would stay there again without any question.

The "AA Heart of Wildwood" sets a new standard for all of the other hotels in Wildwood, NJ.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I loved this place! Nice beach side location with great rooms. Service was also impressive and we all loved it. Thanks to mr Patel for everything he done to accommodate us on our stay. I will definitely return next year.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had a great holiday and it was down to this place. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were nice and really comfortable and the location on the beach was perfect!
Would defo recommend this motel to everyone.
Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Hddj
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Having previously stayed at this hotel I rebooked for my birthday weekend. Upon arrival all was great . The usual you must be 25 to rent and no loud parties. We'll all of that shot right out the window three hours ago when the rooms downstairs from us put out tables and a DJ!!!! I never call the front desk but the music was so loud I could not hear the tv even on its loudest volume, the music was resonating throughout the entire building, but I had to call. I was told they would send someone up. Twenty minutes later the music got LOUDER! I got dressed and was forced to eave my room. I went to the front desk and was told management was called. An hour and a half later I returned to my room to see people walking around with open alcohol bottles, tables with stereos set up, in the main walkway and A room with its door open and a bar set up on a table! Apparently management felt their money was better than mine. Not so much as a phone call or an apology
While I was a repeat guest I will never be back to this establishment.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank wtchywumn
RakeshHOW, Owner at AA Heart of Wildwood Motels, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

It’s very unfortunate for us that any guest leaves unsatisfied. We pride ourselves on making our guest’s time with us enjoyable so that they return, as you have done in the past so much so that you kindly gave us 4 stars on your previous review.
During your stay we had the American Legion convention group also staying with us, as well as the rest of Wildwood. They stay with us once a year and we allow them a four hour celebration (from 6-10pm) in remembrance for their service to our country. As in any hotel/motel during a convention there is always a hospitality room where food and drinks are available to the people that are attending. They are legally allowed to walk around with a beverage on private property.
It is unacceptable if you were not informed during your booking that the American Legion group would also be staying with us and I apologize for that. We tried to make sure that all guests were made aware of this. Also once we received your complaints at the front desk management and I personally went up multiple times and asked the DJ to turn it down which he did, atleast for a little while. It saddens me that your stay with us this time was not as great as your last experience staying with us. I can only express my great disappointment that we will be losing a valued guest and I again apologize and wish for the opportunity to have you come back and stay with us.
Rakesh Patel