“You do get what you pay for”
Review of Bonito Motel

Bonito Motel
Ranked #61 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 1 August 2011

To start out, our room did not have roaches but we did see them on the premises. Rooms were extremely dirty especially the bathroom, and the bedsheets were moist and had stains. There were only two lights on one side of the room but only one worked so forget seeing what your doing once it's dark, a flashlight is reccommended. The air smelled like mold and there were insect carcasses in the corners of the rooms. We did not see a single maid so our room was never cleaned and we did not receive towels or toilet paper which was a huge inconvenience. Allow yourself a few minutes to run the shower water before stepping in because the water comes out brown. The handles were so rusted it took three of us just to get the water on. Bring multiple pairs of flip flops because you will not want to touch the floors barefoot especially in the shower. So if your looking for a negativly unforgettable hotel experience than this dump is top of the list.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Kellyadid

Reviewed 31 July 2011

there is no other word then to say a vey horrible stay!!! When I got there the air was not working, the room was dirty, gabage from the previous person still under the cabinet.. Ants on the sides of the floor..I tried to plug my cell phone charger and got a shock from the outlet being loose...We complained and never was able to find a manager or to get any real help... The pictures online is nothing like the rooms in person...We stood there 3 days and never had our room cleaned nor new towels... Staff very rude!! I will never go back there again... I had my 4 kids with me and could not even go into the pool..pool overcrowded. the place is disgusting, not a place for family!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jmpmav
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I took my family here for the Car Show weekend. My son likes cars a lot and this was a bargain and right on the main street where they "paraded." The first night we got there, he was itching to go on some rides and do the arcades and the like.

For the price, it was much closer to rides and the ocean than other hotels and weirdly than I had expected. The next morning he woke us up to watch the cars go by the porch of the motel. Not having to walk anywhere was awesome, and the front desk lady grabbed us some chairs to sit out front. My son had a blast.

Between the boardwalk where we probably spent too much and the cars going by right out front, my son gives the hotel and experience TWO THUMBS WAY UP.

My wife and I had no complaints with the stay. We had fresh towels and the room was clean. Just the little action of grabbing the chairs so my little one could watch the cars made the day much more bearable.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank CarPops
Travellers also viewed these Wildwood hotels
Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort
#7 of 75 in Wildwood
Lu Fran Motel
Lu Fran Motel
#18 of 75 in Wildwood

Been to Bonito Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bonito Motel

Address: 236 E Spicer Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260-4727
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Cape May County > Wildwood
Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#25 On the Beach Hotel in Wildwood
Price Range: £75 - £254 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Bonito Motel 2*
If you're looking for cozy, comfortable, friendly accommodations in an intimate setting in the heart of Wildwood, NJ, you're sure to find it all at the Bonito Motel. Just two blocks to the beach, and steps from the boardwalk and the heart of downtown shopping, dining & entertainment, the Bonito provides a great value for your Jersey Shore vacation, with its perfect location in the middle of all the fun!We look forward to hosting you and your family and invite you to become a part of our extended family... ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bonito Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bonito Motel Wildwood