“YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonito Motel

Bonito Motel
Ranked #64 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Pa.
“YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

Example: King size bed( Bottom sheet consists of two twin sheets laid side by side--Top sheet consists of one twin sheet laid withwise across the bed so when you get under the top sheet, it only comes up to your hips) The curtains aren't completly fastened on the rod so we had to fix it ourselves.. No maid service. Have to use the same towels and wash cloths for your entire stay. only one small light and the room is only about three feet wider than the room. The bathroom is another can of worms. So small only one person can fit at one time...NEVER AGAIN...Worst Motel we ever stayed at. In fact, we cut our stay short...

Room Tip: Don't look at price
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank santana17901

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hackensack, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

Worse place I have seen. Our original booking was with Binns but we were given a room at Bonito Motel and we could not stay because of how filthy and disgusting this place is. Window to the room was broken, and the window was next to the only airconditioner situated in the living area of a 1 bedroom suite (if you can even call it a suite). Once inside there was bugs in our dining table, carpet smelled like urine, the chairs were the color of dirt that is how nasty they looked. Stove and oven was dirty and not even touchable. Bathroom toilet and sink dirty, tub had dead bugs inside, the ceramic towel holder was broken and never fixed, and can actually hurt someone. The bedroom same thing nasty mattress, dirty carpet, no air conditioner. Went to front desk to ask for a room change, and they refused, asked for a manager he was not there, and they did not have a phone number for him. Refused to refund us and even told us to keep door open in the bedroom if we were hot, so just imagine the type of customer service. Sadly only posting two picture sbecause we didn't think to take pictures until after they had the key and we could not get back in.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank AnggsA

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood hotels

Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

I just stayed saturday night at this motel & rented (2)6 people rooms paid $450.00 Prettey much what it cost everywhere else but was the first motel I was able to find that had these 2 rooms availabe for saturday night. Ok so one when you drive up it looks horrible & the sign lighting doesn't even work. But when I walked to its brother motel the Binns to pick up keys the girl looked friendly & the lobby looked really nice so I decided maybe it was worth a chance. When I walked into my rooms
1. the carpet was stained & starting to rip up
2. the stove was filled with grease & all black so needless to say had to spend unnecessary amount of money on food for breakfast lunch & dinner for 2 days. ( we usually cook breakfast & lunch)
3. the bathroom sink was yellow with rust.
4. the sofa was all torn up & unable to be used as a sofa bed!
5. the sofa & blankets reeked of urine!
6. The pools were dirty...1 green & 1 was filled with sticks, grass & dirt.
7. Now I am ghetto girl & not afraid to say it but i also have class & now how to act.This place was filled with hoodlums! I'm talking about trashy kids & adults!! Drunks not watching there kids, people complaining about kids stealing other kids things, after pool hours jumping in the pool from the second floor deck! Smoking weed......
8. Ant infested & lord knows if anything else..but everytime i turned around there was an ant on me!
9. Needless to say the manager is never anywhere around to recieve a complaint & to cancel you have to pay them $80!!!! OMG I told my husband lets just be out all night come home have a drink & pass out wake up early & be out of here! That's exactly what we did! Please dont rent from this place it is disgusting unless you want to have a drunken party with a bunch of weed lovers in a dirty place! This place should be condemned!

Room Tip: No good rooms here
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Rebecca F
Cranford, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

This motel was the most disgusting place I have ever been to. There was no parking (except for a random parking lot 2 blocks away) , too much teenage partying go on, and no one was ever at the front desk. My car got vandelized by some teenagers who were partying too much and peed all over my car. When I told the front desk they didnt care. They owed me $$ when I checked out and of course there was no one at the front desk to give me change. I will never stay at this disgusting place again. I do not recommend this to anyone.

Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank laura v
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

Nasty place to stay. Got what I paid for!! Smelled like mold as soon as walked in showed them it. Changed rooms. Not much better sheets had stains on it. Spills on the floor. Dirty!!!Noticed the "maid" but never did they come to clean the room. Seen her clean another after people left didnt change the sheets. Nasty!! Oh and policy you don't get your money back if you choose not to stay. Wish I could post pic on here!

• Stayed July 2012
4 Thank Lovesmykid
Newark, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

1. The place which they call "bathroom" is just a horrible 2'x2' - basin is probably 100 yrs old with rust marks and no bath tub. You can't even fit yourself fully in that bathroom.

2. No towels unless you specially ask for it

3. The beds are small, have filthy linen and nobody comes to clean them; room is too small for 2 people

4. TV has just one channel - animal planet

5. ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNET no matter what they say to you before. Even if you want to purchase a package, you won't get their network since the network doesn't exist

6. And finally, if you have read through all the 5 points before, can you imagine charging $155/night just because it's a beach season?

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank P C
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

If they had an option for negative ratings for cleanliness etc I would've! This place has horrible scary everything about it! Do not I don't care if you have to sleep in your car you'd probably be better off... We were sooo thrown off by the false advertisement online whn we arrived. That we asked to leave and get some part of our money back they said no refunds or early check outs! The place should honestly have hourly rates and I'm shocked that they don't! Never ever ever again

• Stayed September 2011