“YUMMY!”

Curley's Fries
Ranked #26 of 161 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
carlisle, pa
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I remember eating these in my younger years and had some for the first time in a long time last month. Still as good as I remember.

Visited May 2014

Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
“Can't get anything like them anywhere else on the boardwalk!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Been eating Curley's for as long as I can remember. I like to get a whole bucket just for myself. This mama doesn't like to share her curleys. haha Don't worry I get the kids the bigger bucket! My favorite way to eat them is to dip them in the cheese and then dip it into the ketchup. DELISH! I love just sitting out at the tables, talk to my kids and people watch. When in Wildwood, gotta get some Curleys!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kathy M
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Just Awesome”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Wow the craving I am having wanting some more from curlys is crazy. It is so fresh, so good, and so tasty. It is a hallmark for visiting the boardwalk and the taste sets the atmosphere for memories to last generations. Its that special!

• Visited September 2013
Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania
“BEST Fries in the World!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Curley's Fries, located on 25th Street as well as Schellenger Ave, is a Wildwood Boardwalk institution, some of the greatest french fries money can buy. Fresh cut, crinkled Idaho potatoes, properly blanched and served hot and fresh.

Make sure you douse 'em with vinegar, and other condiments are also available. (Unlike "certain" fry joints in other destination shore towns!). Combine them with pizza from Sam's Pizza Palace for the ultimate Wildwood culinary tradition. Can't be beat.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“WOW!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Ok, all the years I have been to Wildwood, another place I had always wanted to try was Curley's Fries but never had the room after eating at other places. So, this time, I promised myself that I would try them and that's exactly what I did! These are fresh cut fries, not prepackaged, frozen bagged fries. They're just like the ones you get when you make your own at home. There's not much more I can say about them, other than they were fresh and delicious!! They are pretty expensive, considering I can buy an entire bag of potatoes for what I paid for a regular (?) order (medium size, not the small container and not the bucket, the one in between) and two drinks. However, this is Wildwood, it's like going to a theme park, you know you are going to be overcharged. So, I didn't mind the price too, too much. I would definitely recommend them for a splurge, really, really good!! We sat in their seating area on the boards and watched the cars exit the boardwalk from the car show. No better way to do it, with some Curley's fries and a cold beverage! I can imagine it would be a very enjoyable way to "people watch" too.. if you know what I am saying, lol.

• Visited September 2013