“Nice place to spend some time” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Antique Images

Antique Images
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Antique Images is an Old Time Photo Studio with a theatrical edge. Opened in 1977 we are the oldest continually family operated Costume Photo Studio on the Jersey Shore.Our aim is to create with you, an extraordinary photo session using our vast collection of costumes, props and sets. We want to bring out the legend in everyone from Marylyn Monroe to Jessie James. Open Casting Call for all Diva’s & Devo’s. This is a ride not to be missed. Located in a renovated movie theater on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey at Garfield Ave. for the past 36 years. (Our studio is exactly where the screen used to be). Turn into the Boardwalk Mall; go up the ramp turn right or left you will find us. Come see the performance and pick your character!This is our ONLY LOCATION. We are NOT affiliated with any other Old Time Photo Studio’s on the boardwalk.
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Nice place to spend some time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I were satisfied with the service and photos. It is not cheap but is is a nice memory. Three 8x10's with 7 people costs a little under $100.00 with tax. Service is friendly and the folks there are professional

1 Thank paula d

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing service! Amazing pictures!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

Loved the service, clothes and the pictures came out beautiful! Definetly coming here again for my next portraits next summer!

4 Thank kenm2496
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Making memories last a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

The crew at antique images in the wildwood mall is one of the most fabulous groups of people I have ever met. I have had my photos taken there for 8years and my son for the last two years. They make you feel special and as if your photo is the best one they have ever taken. I look forward to their creativeness each year, I definitely recommend going to this location. They have every prop you could imagine. And are definitely the best old time photo location I have ever been to. Thanks guys, for making years of memories for my family!

2 Thank mandyrae83
Hamilton, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fabulous Fun & Great Memories for All!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Antique Images is a terrific place to capture a memory! They are in the boardwalk mall (esp. great when there is lousy weather) and offer MANY kinds of themed photos--some I remember are Victorian with gals in big skirts and guys in top hats, flappers with corsets and garters, Old time gangsters, Wild West cowboys and saloon girls, Steampunk travelers, a hot jazz band or some creative mix. You get to choose from lots of really nice costumes complete with all kinds of cool accessories. There is a theme to suit EVERYONE and all kinds of folks were there when my beau and I shot a Steampunk fantasy scene--we saw kids, families, extended families, girlfriend groups, couples, & groups of friends. Very FUN activity for all ages! The place is family-owned and owners Mary & James and their staff know their stuff! They expertly got us ready quickly, put LOTS of fun props and accessories in our set up, shot our unique scene, made us look great and helped us choose our best pictures. Great way to remember our trip. A lasting souvenir we can share with our friends. Can't wait to go back!

3 Thank Jennifer B
Suffern, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They know what they're doing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very knowledgeable staff. For someone who has a hard time making decisions the staff was helpful recommending a theme. They work fast but definitely know what they're doing.

We had so much fun, I'm sure we'll be back.

Visited July 2013