“A+ Service and Quality!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Antique Images

Antique Images
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Antique Images is an Old Time Photo Studio with a theatrical edge. Opened in 1977 we are the oldest continually family operated Costume Photo Studio on the Jersey Shore.Our aim is to create with you, an extraordinary photo session using our vast collection of costumes, props and sets. We want to bring out the legend in everyone from Marylyn Monroe to Jessie James. Open Casting Call for all Diva’s & Devo’s. This is a ride not to be missed. Located in a renovated movie theater on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey at Garfield Ave. for the past 36 years. (Our studio is exactly where the screen used to be). Turn into the Boardwalk Mall; go up the ramp turn right or left you will find us. Come see the performance and pick your character!This is our ONLY LOCATION. We are NOT affiliated with any other Old Time Photo Studio’s on the boardwalk.
Marlton, New Jersey
228 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“A+ Service and Quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Me and my fiance had a couple photograph done here. The man who did our photo/photo editing/outfit picking out was BEYOND nice. He was so friendly and happy to help. You could tell he really LOVED his job and wanted to give us the best photograph he can do. Alot of the other "jersey Shore old time photograph" type places have teenagers working there how could care less about how your photograph looks. I am not a photo person and usually hate ALL my photographs, and I actually loved the one we got. If anyone wants a "Antique Image" done at the Jersey Shore, I would say go no where else but HERE!! Worth every cent!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Hgtravl

Washington, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best in quality, staff, and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

My fiancé and I unfortunately chose another similar place first and we were both disgusted by the result... but Don at Antique Image convinced us that not all shops are created equal. The service is 100% customer orientated at Antique Image. Not only are they attentive and efficient, they are fun. You will have an awesome experience from start to finish, smiling the entire while. Do not waste your time going elsewhere, the real deal is Antique Image!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank BlondieandClyde
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful,Amazing, Top notch service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband,son, inlaws and I got to experiance the exceptional service at Antique image old time photo. My husband and I previously had an old time photo done at the chain Old time photos and the service there was lack luster and you could tell it was just a cookie cutter assembly line type of shop. They were not personable, nor did they try to help us figure out what poses looked best. I was happy with the picture we finally came home with but that shop left a bad taste in my mouth until the service that we received tonight topped that previous experience 100 fold. From the very beginning, during the outfit choices, the actual set up through to the very end at purchase we had PHENOMENAL service something you would expect at a personal family shoot on location. I cannot begin to express how amazing of a time we truly had. James,Mary, Don and Joe did a fantastic job the girls that helped with wardrobe were fantastic too..they even helped corral my 18 month old for us while we were checking out. It was a wonderful experience and we will for sure recommend Antique images to our friends and family and we will go back again in a heartbeat! Thank you guys so much!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank theloftons11
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice place to spend some time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I were satisfied with the service and photos. It is not cheap but is is a nice memory. Three 8x10's with 7 people costs a little under $100.00 with tax. Service is friendly and the folks there are professional

Visited August 2013
1 Thank paula d
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing service! Amazing pictures!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

Loved the service, clothes and the pictures came out beautiful! Definetly coming here again for my next portraits next summer!

Visited August 2013