“Best old time photo place we've seen!”
Review of Antique Images

Antique Images
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Antique Images is an Old Time Photo Studio with a theatrical edge. Opened in 1977 we are the oldest continually family operated Costume Photo Studio on the Jersey Shore.Our aim is to create with you, an extraordinary photo session using our vast collection of costumes, props and sets. We want to bring out the legend in everyone from Marylyn Monroe to Jessie James. Open Casting Call for all Diva’s & Devo’s. This is a ride not to be missed. Located in a renovated movie theater on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey at Garfield Ave. for the past 36 years. (Our studio is exactly where the screen used to be). Turn into the Boardwalk Mall; go up the ramp turn right or left you will find us. Come see the performance and pick your character!This is our ONLY LOCATION. We are NOT affiliated with any other Old Time Photo Studio’s on the boardwalk.
Manassas, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best old time photo place we've seen!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I had previous experience with several old time photo places, so when we and our friends visiting Wildwood over Memorial Day weekend decided to get one done, we were very unimpressed with what we saw out on the boardwalk. That is, until we remembered the one inside the 'mall' on the boardwalk, and my are we glad we did. They were amazing - fast paced but always on top of things. Best prices that we'd found, worked with us very well, gave us their thoughts but were open to changes. The service from all the people who worked with us were absolutely top notch. The picture also turned out great! A nice way to save a memory and a great place to have it done!

Visited May 2014
5 Thank tvptraveler

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great experience every year.”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Where to start? The people are very friendly and professional. The pricing is very reasonable. I have had eight photos taken over the many years. Every one is different. It's never the same. When I am not having my photo taken, I stop by to say hello to all of my friends who know me. I am looking forward to getting another picture taken and to say hello to all my friends. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience and a great photo as well.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Vergil18
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Different, high quality work”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

You can go get an old time photo done for laughs, and chances are it will end up in a drawer because let's face it, it was never a good photo anyway. Not here. This photo will stay on your wall for years and years because they are that good.

The staff is professional, and have been at it for years. They really know what they're doing, and completely transform you and make you look great! Lovely compositions.

Do your photo here, don't waste your money or time anywhere else. It's more fun at Antique Images!!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank KonaKave
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Love them !!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Quick and easy. Family oriented. good prices beautiful costumes. just an all out great photography company

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jasmine O
Marlton, New Jersey
240 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 196 helpful votes
“A+ Service and Quality!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Me and my fiance had a couple photograph done here. The man who did our photo/photo editing/outfit picking out was BEYOND nice. He was so friendly and happy to help. You could tell he really LOVED his job and wanted to give us the best photograph he can do. Alot of the other "jersey Shore old time photograph" type places have teenagers working there how could care less about how your photograph looks. I am not a photo person and usually hate ALL my photographs, and I actually loved the one we got. If anyone wants a "Antique Image" done at the Jersey Shore, I would say go no where else but HERE!! Worth every cent!

Visited February 2013