“So much fun and great photos”
Review of Antique Images

Antique Images
Ranked #2 of 17 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Antique Images is an Old Time Photo Studio with a theatrical edge. Opened in 1977 we are the oldest continually family operated Costume Photo Studio on the Jersey Shore.Our aim is to create with you, an extraordinary photo session using our vast collection of costumes, props and sets. We want to bring out the legend in everyone from Marylyn Monroe to Jessie James. Open Casting Call for all Diva’s & Devo’s. This is a ride not to be missed. Located in a renovated movie theater on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey at Garfield Ave. for the past 36 years. (Our studio is exactly where the screen used to be). Turn into the Boardwalk Mall; go up the ramp turn right or left you will find us. Come see the performance and pick your character!This is our ONLY LOCATION. We are NOT affiliated with any other Old Time Photo Studio’s on the boardwalk.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Every time I've gone to Wildwood we go get our old time photo done by these guys in the boardwalk mall. They have great outfits and props and have every photo turns out great cause they know how to pose us and dress us up to make us look awesome! They are the only ones I go to on the boardwalk. This time Mary pulled out a special outfit for me and my boyfriend so we could achieve exactly what I wanted for our gangster photo. We looked like we belonged on mad men or like we were bonnie and Clyde it was amazing. I loved it. They loved our pic so much they posted us on their Facebook! Also a special bonus is you can find a coupon for $5 or 4 free wallets.

3  Thank abbyh3

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd time using Antique Images Old Time Photos located in the Boardwalk Mall in Wildwood. My first visit was in 2011 w myself and my boyfriend at the time. We had such a great experience that this year we returned with our 1yr old son. He was scared and crying but despite that the staff was able to play w him and get him to laugh and get a great shot! Once again we were very pleased w our photo and the staff was great! Every one pitched in to help calm my son and the end result was great. We will be returning every year as a tradition!!

1  Thank Amylynn445
Reviewed 9 June 2014

omg what can i say we had a blast getting this picture done.we had our grandkids with and they had a blast getting dressed up like cowgirls n old fashion dresses on them.we were like from the old days in a cowboys scene at the bar.holding guns n fake money n booze bottles.we just loved it.they took awsome pictures n the price was great.the one in th emall is where we had it done.but we had just a great time doing this.we laughed the whole time doing this.the people was great to.we had fun n we thank u so much for a fantastic time doing this.i would do it again.with family or without.thank u again

2  Thank Joann W
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I had previous experience with several old time photo places, so when we and our friends visiting Wildwood over Memorial Day weekend decided to get one done, we were very unimpressed with what we saw out on the boardwalk. That is, until we remembered the one inside the 'mall' on the boardwalk, and my are we glad we did. They were amazing - fast paced but always on top of things. Best prices that we'd found, worked with us very well, gave us their thoughts but were open to changes. The service from all the people who worked with us were absolutely top notch. The picture also turned out great! A nice way to save a memory and a great place to have it done!

5  Thank tvptraveler
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Where to start? The people are very friendly and professional. The pricing is very reasonable. I have had eight photos taken over the many years. Every one is different. It's never the same. When I am not having my photo taken, I stop by to say hello to all of my friends who know me. I am looking forward to getting another picture taken and to say hello to all my friends. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience and a great photo as well.

2  Thank Vergil18